Roskilde Festival Forum

It is currently 31 Mar 2017, 00:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 468 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2017, 20:15 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 10:32
Posts: 1759
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
Wallu wrote:
Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.


Please no


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2017, 20:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Wallu wrote:
Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.


Please no


You´ve had enough? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2017, 20:49 
Offline
Forum moderator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2009, 10:32
Posts: 1759
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Years at Roskilde: 2007-
Camp: Blastbeast Metalcamp
Wallu wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Wallu wrote:
Gorillaz new album is ready and they are rehearsing for a tour... Just saying.


Please no


You´ve had enough? :D


It is so borring and lets make a rules about Albarn not been allowed back for 10 years. He have used his qouta up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2017, 11:22 
Offline

Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:47
Posts: 6
Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...
I hope for one-two surprises in the next announcement:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2017, 12:46 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 11:49
Posts: 296
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
ro55N wrote:
Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...
I hope for one-two surprises in the next announcement:)


Eddie Vedder is a lot LESS probable after the accident. I would love him, but don't put your money on that booking.

Yes The XX and Alt-J seems very likely at this point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2017, 13:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2015, 15:13
Posts: 58
Years at Roskilde: 87-06, 08-12, 14-16
Camp: Camp Kijafa
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ro55N wrote:
Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...
I hope for one-two surprises in the next announcement:)


Eddie Vedder is a lot LESS probable after the accident. I would love him, but don't put your money on that booking.

Yes The XX and Alt-J seems very likely at this point.



More than once, have I had this dream of a Pearl Jam concert on Orange. It's daylight, the sun is shining, 60K+ people sitting in the grass, everybody enjoy the music and the atmosphere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2017, 15:08 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 11:49
Posts: 296
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
ppholst wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ro55N wrote:
Eddie Vedder announced a show in Italy (Firenze Rocks) on June 24th so he's a lot more probable than Gorillaz (...if at all).
From the a bit smaller names I looked into Royal Blood's schedule and they definitely can make it between Werchter and Open'er. Time-wise Alt-J and Editors can also manage if RF have invited them. Unfortunately to me The XX are the most probable option...
I hope for one-two surprises in the next announcement:)


Eddie Vedder is a lot LESS probable after the accident. I would love him, but don't put your money on that booking.

Yes The XX and Alt-J seems very likely at this point.



More than once, have I had this dream of a Pearl Jam concert on Orange. It's daylight, the sun is shining, 60K+ people sitting in the grass, everybody enjoy the music and the atmosphere.


Such a shame with that accident :( ... I share your dream! Pearl Jam is also my dream booking. I could not imagine a better day than PJ on Orange :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2017, 21:24 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 10:14
Posts: 123
Years at Roskilde: 1996-2002, 05, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Camp: Camp HighRollers
Could Talco be a possibility? They have started announcing live dates this spring and summer. Would be an amazing party!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2017, 15:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Thurston Moore would be around with open dates for Thursday and Friday. This would make me very happy and give the lineup really great boost. I hate the fact that I missed Chelsea Light Moving in 2013.

https://www.thurstonmoore.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2017, 22:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Great jazz-rapper Noname would be nice addition. Reminds me somehow of King Krule. Saw some footage live and the band was great too. Not the easiest stuff though. Hopefully she gets picked up by Roskilde bookers from SXSW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4&t=332s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 12 Mar 2017, 12:04 
Offline

Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 11:57
Posts: 2
Years at Roskilde: 2014-
Wallu wrote:
Great jazz-rapper Noname would be nice addition. Reminds me somehow of King Krule. Saw some footage live and the band was great too. Not the easiest stuff though. Hopefully she gets picked up by Roskilde bookers from SXSW.


Noname's great! She's playing Wireless Festival in London on July 7th, and has plenty of time to visit Roskilde between then and Roots Picnic in Philadelphia on June 3rd.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 11:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Get Kate Tempest back. A new album is out and by judging this video she hasn´t lost a bit of the driving force that made her 2015 concert the best of that year. This girl is real gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyffJnlCPfE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 18:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2010, 11:48
Posts: 1149
Years at Roskilde: '00, '01, '04, '09-'15, '17-
Missy Elliott and Björk are in some festival in Los Angeles at the end of July. Not very likely to visit Roskilde, but either one of them could bring some much needed quality on the top of the poster.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2017, 00:39 
Offline

Joined: 08 Jan 2015, 11:49
Posts: 296
Years at Roskilde: 06-07, 09, 11-forever
Camp: Tour De Francekilde
Wallu wrote:
Missy Elliott and Björk are in some festival in Los Angeles at the end of July. Not very likely to visit Roskilde, but either one of them could bring some much needed quality on the top of the poster.


I like the top :D . Depending on schedule I'll see 5-6 of them. AF, FF and ATCQ are super cool bookings :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2017
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2017, 10:36 
Offline

Joined: 06 Jan 2015, 12:05
Posts: 118
Years at Roskilde: 2006-2016
So four new Gorillaz tracks yesterday and a new album confimed for 28th of april. I think Gorillaz will be one of the two last headliners. This is also the reason why Roskilde have been so uncertain about the release date for the poster.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 468 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

PhpBB forum hosting | phpBB | Report Abuse | Privacy