Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
468 posts Page 32 of 32
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
Helbob wrote: So four new Gorillaz tracks yesterday and a new album confimed for 28th of april. I think Gorillaz will be one of the two last headliners. This is also the reason why Roskilde have been so uncertain about the release date for the poster.

And Roskilde just ruled out Gorillaz in a tweet
Helbob wrote:
Helbob wrote: So four new Gorillaz tracks yesterday and a new album confimed for 28th of april. I think Gorillaz will be one of the two last headliners. This is also the reason why Roskilde have been so uncertain about the release date for the poster.

Dammit. My favourite Albarn project, and the new tracks sound pretty awesome. Still I also think it's okay with an Albarn free year!
jonathansoegaard wrote:
Helbob wrote:

Dammit. My favourite Albarn project, and the new tracks sound pretty awesome. Still I also think it's okay with an Albarn free year!

I agree in both parts. The new tracks sounds nice and the last time they played Orange was very great! But they cant book Damon every year.
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 Next
468 posts Page 32 of 32