Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
So it seems that Phil Collins has made a comeback, and is touring this summer!
Just a couple of dates confirmed, but rumours says he's doing festivals as well.
I would love to see Phil Collins as a Legend-headliner.
According to the Gaffa article, he will ONLY be playing a 3-week tour, which most likely means that there won't be any other gigs? I love Phil Collins, and to see him as the legend headliner would be a dream come true, but I wouldn't put my money on it yet.
Phil Collins would be excellent and would be a great fit for Roskilde.
Just announced for hyde park as Only festival in europe in 2017.
Jackster1976 wrote: Just announced for hyde park as Only festival in europe in 2017.

*Only UK Festival
And europe.

Phil’s Only UK And European Festival Performance of 2017!

Another huge announcement for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park proves that it will be the event of summer 2017.

Following Green Day signing up as our first headliners for 2017’s event, we are thrilled to reveal that the incredible Phil Collins joins the line up, headlining his own day in the Royal Park - his biggest solo show ever.

Our announcement follows the monumental news that caused a sensation last month when Phil Collins declared that he is coming out of retirement for his first live shows in ten years, the mischievously named Not Dead Yet: Live tour. According to the man himself, “I will be playing all of the songs that people love."

Watch the Phil Collins teaser video below and keep an eye on your inbox for Thursday's presale link!
6 posts Page 1 of 1