Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
169 posts Page 10 of 12
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
ppholst wrote: Heartland has announced Eddie Vedder. Jamen for fanden da.



https://pearljam.com/tour
ppholst wrote:
ppholst wrote: Heartland has announced Eddie Vedder. Jamen for fanden da.



https://pearljam.com/tour



Well done, Heartland!
Roskilde is never a possibility for Vedder, so nothing to feel sad about there. Heartland once again proves, that it doesn't need a gigantic budget, to be a strong contender as a danish festival.
Is anyone really thinking that it was a possibility.
bongo-anders wrote: Is anyone really thinking that it was a possibility.


Absolutely No, but very good job of Heartland. Congrats
HAIM, Jonas Blue, Kaleo, TooManyLeftHands and Gilli are all playing Tinderbox
Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

The Savage Rose at Jelling. Would love them at Roskilde. Hippie vibes.
jonasporsborg wrote: Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

The Savage Rose at Jelling. Would love them at Roskilde. Hippie vibes.


Veto seems like a very good guess.
What about Simon Kvamm?
Savage Rose are also playing the new Danish one-day festival "Badesøen" centered around a waterpark.
Both Jelling and Heartland, has today announced new acts.

Is it possible, that Roskilde will drop 4-5 names before the big announcement?

I think so, please.
I think the next time we´ll hear of Roskilde will be the big announcement.
ppholst wrote: Both Jelling and Heartland, has today announced new acts.

Is it possible, that Roskilde will drop 4-5 names before the big announcement?

I think so, please.

Yeah, like Wallu, I don't think they will. Last year, the poster dropped on April 6th. That's two weeks from now.
Helbob wrote:
jonasporsborg wrote: Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

The Savage Rose at Jelling. Would love them at Roskilde. Hippie vibes.


Veto seems like a very good guess.
What about Simon Kvamm?


Well, if Nephew suddenly went on tour, RF would surely book them. But this Simon Kvamm solo-thing is IMO pretty bad. He seems obvious though..
jonasporsborg wrote:
Helbob wrote:
jonasporsborg wrote: Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

The Savage Rose at Jelling. Would love them at Roskilde. Hippie vibes.


Veto seems like a very good guess.
What about Simon Kvamm?


Well, if Nephew suddenly went on tour, RF would surely book them. But this Simon Kvamm solo-thing is IMO pretty bad. He seems obvious though..

I don't think Kvamm will be booked. Nephew was entirely different thing – for all the flak they rightfully harvested for being a loud, blunt instrument, they were also exactly that: So loud and blunt that the festival couldn't ignore them if they tried. Kvamm solo is the opposite. He's trying to be more wistful and eloquent and fails hard at that. I think the reformed Veto is a much more obvious booking for a late night Arena show or something like that.
I'm a massive Nephew and Kvamm-fan, but I can't see any chance of Roskilde booking him solo. His show requires intimacy and a "calm and focused" audience. Hopefully Nephew will be back for 2018 bigger and better than ever before.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
169 posts Page 10 of 12

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron