Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
169 posts Page 10 of 12
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
ppholst wrote: Heartland has announced Eddie Vedder. Jamen for fanden da.

https://pearljam.com/tour
ppholst wrote:
ppholst wrote: Heartland has announced Eddie Vedder. Jamen for fanden da.

https://pearljam.com/tour

Well done, Heartland!
Roskilde is never a possibility for Vedder, so nothing to feel sad about there. Heartland once again proves, that it doesn't need a gigantic budget, to be a strong contender as a danish festival.
Is anyone really thinking that it was a possibility.
bongo-anders wrote: Is anyone really thinking that it was a possibility.

Absolutely No, but very good job of Heartland. Congrats
HAIM, Jonas Blue, Kaleo, TooManyLeftHands and Gilli are all playing Tinderbox
Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

The Savage Rose at Jelling. Would love them at Roskilde. Hippie vibes.
jonasporsborg wrote: Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

Seems like Veto are returning, and could be a pretty decent danish name at Roskilde.

Veto seems like a very good guess.
What about Simon Kvamm?
Savage Rose are also playing the new Danish one-day festival "Badesøen" centered around a waterpark.
Both Jelling and Heartland, has today announced new acts.

Is it possible, that Roskilde will drop 4-5 names before the big announcement?

I think so, please.
I think the next time we´ll hear of Roskilde will be the big announcement.
ppholst wrote: Both Jelling and Heartland, has today announced new acts.

Is it possible, that Roskilde will drop 4-5 names before the big announcement?

I think so, please.

Yeah, like Wallu, I don't think they will. Last year, the poster dropped on April 6th. That's two weeks from now.
Helbob wrote:
jonasporsborg wrote: Heartland just announced: VETO, Bomba Estereo, Glen Hansard, På Danske Læber, Oh Wonder, Sort Sol, Velness Plader and Simon Kvamm.

What about Simon Kvamm?

Well, if Nephew suddenly went on tour, RF would surely book them. But this Simon Kvamm solo-thing is IMO pretty bad. He seems obvious though..
jonasporsborg wrote:
Helbob wrote:

What about Simon Kvamm?

Well, if Nephew suddenly went on tour, RF would surely book them. But this Simon Kvamm solo-thing is IMO pretty bad. He seems obvious though..

I don't think Kvamm will be booked. Nephew was entirely different thing – for all the flak they rightfully harvested for being a loud, blunt instrument, they were also exactly that: So loud and blunt that the festival couldn't ignore them if they tried. Kvamm solo is the opposite. He's trying to be more wistful and eloquent and fails hard at that. I think the reformed Veto is a much more obvious booking for a late night Arena show or something like that.
I'm a massive Nephew and Kvamm-fan, but I can't see any chance of Roskilde booking him solo. His show requires intimacy and a "calm and focused" audience. Hopefully Nephew will be back for 2018 bigger and better than ever before.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
169 posts Page 10 of 12