Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
170 posts Page 12 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Hyllebergxd wrote:
jacjens wrote: Never seen Linkin Park, but would love to. As long their new album isn't the same style as the recent single - jesus christ it's horrible.

I have seen Linkin Park two times. The first time in 2010 at Jyske Bank Boxen and the last time at Skive Festival 2012. Both times were really, really good! They have so much energy on stage and they make all the songs a bit more heavier than on their albums. I do not like the direction that they are going with their two first singles from then upcoming album. The latest album, the hunting party, was great. Nevertheless, I am sure they will still throw a nice rock party on the Orange stage!

No doubt they'd be a cool and well-know act to present on Orange and I'd love to see them there. Watching live videos on Youtube from 2000 to 2010 looks amazing.

Didn't know they had a second single out, so just listened to it and I think it's better than Heavy - still way too cheesy though.
@ Coldblooded

Maybe they are not as huge as 10 years ago but that was not my point.

My point was that some of the other Scorpio festivals had them and they had place in the calendar for a Tinderbox gig, If I had to bet on some Tinderbox names being announced I would had placed alot of money on one of them being Green Day.
I would be very surprised to see Linkin Park announced! Although it has been quite a while since the last time they played in the Copenhagen area. Think it was 2006-2007 and it was crazy good! Perhaps we shouldn't underestimate the "boogie"-generation, who grew up listening to this band. A lot of the people my age (24) would be over the moon, by seeing Linkin Park announced. I would definitely see it myself.

And even though the kind of lost me with the newest record, I only have great memories seeing them live. Saw them at Skive in '12 and the setlist, that they pulled off back then, would go down well with almost everybody. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linkin-pa ... fe91e.html
Boys from Heaven would be great on the rising stage!
It's beginning to look like a headliner cancellation at Northside with Frank Ocean pulling out of festivals left and right, most recently Primavera which takes place a mere week before NS. Who could replace him and why? Thoughts?
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
170 posts Page 12 of 12