Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
169 posts Page 1 of 12
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
So we know Tinderbox have:

Lukas Graham and Martin Garrix

Copenhell have post to keep a eye out this weekend and tickes go on sale saturday, so we will get one or more names before that I think is safe to say
Is it just me that thinks System of a Down is a good guess for Copenhell, unfortunately.
Is copenhell ruled by livenation? If so, you can bet they'll be there.
SOAD at Copenhell would be awesome! But I'm still hoping for a Roskilde appearance instead. Probably only gonna do one danish summer festival next year, and SOAD would be a huge name in my world.
Airbourne, Overkill, Candlemass and Invocator are playing Copenhell
Northside got Radiohead.
Run The Jewels to Northside :-(
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Run The Jewels to Northside :-(

That's another bummer :(. We had them first, but I was ready for round 2.
jonathansoegaard wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Run The Jewels to Northside :-(

That's another bummer :(. We had them first, but I was ready for round 2.

Round 3... if they were booked again, technically it would've been round 3.
I'm already sold for NorthSide! But I don't think I'm game for 3 Danish festivals (like I did this year), and Copenhell is looking quite good as well, so come on Roskilde!
I Like Turtles wrote: I'm already sold for NorthSide! But I don't think I'm game for 3 Danish festivals (like I did this year), and Copenhell is looking quite good as well, so come on Roskilde!

I'm on my way to the ninth festival this year next week.
But I get it, Northside, Copenhell and Roskilde was three weekends in a row in 2016. It helps a bit that NS is one weekend earlier next year, so you get a bit of breathing space before doing Copenhell and Roskilde back to back...
Coldblooded wrote:
I Like Turtles wrote: I'm already sold for NorthSide! But I don't think I'm game for 3 Danish festivals (like I did this year), and Copenhell is looking quite good as well, so come on Roskilde!

I'm on my way to the ninth festival this year next week.
But I get it, Northside, Copenhell and Roskilde was three weekends in a row in 2016. It helps a bit that NS is one weekend earlier next year, so you get a bit of breathing space before doing Copenhell and Roskilde back to back...

I am pretty sure that I Like Turtles where at more then 3 this year, just "only" 3 danish :-)

I will go to 8 Danish festival this year (Aalborg metal festival will be the last) So 5 out doors and 3 in
Prophets of Rage, Everytime I Die, Lost Society and Inglorious goes to Copenhell
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Prophets of Rage, Everytime I Die, Lost Society and Inglorious goes to Copenhell

WTF? What headliners are even left for Roskilde (and the other Festivals) now :/.

I'm seriously considering Copenhell now - and I don't like Metal :o
A new festival sees the light in 2017 in Copenhagen. It's called Komos and will be held 16.-17. June. So far they have Passenger and Flogging Molly. So they can now be ruled out too. Check out komos.dk. I think official announcement will be 10 am today.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
169 posts Page 1 of 12