Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
29 posts Page 1 of 2
Radiohead has just been announced for Glastonbury Festival in the UK via Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/glastonburyoff ... =3&theater ), which hopefully means that they'll be playing Roskilde too!
I think tat is what it means indeed.
Also announced for Open'er wednesday 28 june.
So who's up for a bet.

Coldplay on the opening day and Radiohead for the closing day.
bongo-anders wrote: So who's up for a bet.

Coldplay on the opening day and Radiohead for the closing day.

Looks like the best bet at this point. I'll throw in Prophets of Rage as well...
Am I the only that thinks that Radiohead and Coldplay sounds a bit waah..? People talked about Guns n'Roses and Soad, and then we end up with Radiohead and Coldplay.
Helbob wrote: Am I the only that thinks that Radiohead and Coldplay sounds a bit waah..? People talked about Guns n'Roses and Soad, and then we end up with Radiohead and Coldplay.

Let's see what happens, but if we end up with them two me personally would be quite disapointed.
Personally, I'd be thrilled if Radiohead was announced. They've been one of my favorite bands for almost my entire life, and I've only seen them once.

As for Coldplay, I don't really care. If they come, I'll probably see them, but I'd much rather the money was spent on something else.

SOAD surely is a scoop for Copenhell. No doubt. As for GnR, I don't know. Roskilde did once say that they'd never book them again. But things and opinions have a way of changing. But it does look like they'll play Parken, rumor has it. We'll see. I've seen Slash with Myles Kennedy once. It was very good. I suppose that's GnR enough for me, as I doubt how long Axl's lucky strike will last.
Radiohead are NOT playing Roskilde. Confirmed by Roskilde on the latest FB-post
I´m not that sad about them not coming, but I´m a bit concerned when every major act nowadays seems to miss Roskilde.
We'll need to bite the bullet and take a one day trip to the unmentionable in Ålborg, cause thats where they'll be next year.
Ålborg? Do you maybe mean Aarhus?
Oh, yes of course... Aarhus. Pfff... Why cant they just stick to Thomas Helmig and stop meddling?
And Aalborg will never never never be with a Å , you can do that for Århus, but it is not ok for Aalborg!
Confirmed now - Northside got Radiohead.
29 posts Page 1 of 2