Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Then the confirmation finally came, a must see for me so really happy about that booking! :D
Great headliner, coming back after 12 years....
In my opinion the best booking by any danish festival so far
Glad that there´s going to be some tickets sold, that´s it. Couple of good songs.
Wallu wrote: Glad that there´s going to be some tickets sold, that´s it. Couple of good songs.

I'm with you in terms of looking forward to the the next bookings :D. Many people are pleased - That's nice. I'll likely attend the concert, but I'm not overly exited. Hopefully the next announcement will include loads of interesting small acts :)
I am very happy! Of Pure rock bands out the FF is high on the list of bands I want to see
This is going to be awesome. Personally haven't seen FF yet, so definitely a must see for me.
Saw them in 2005. Was a good, albeit short show (70-75 mins max), but of course Dave Grohl's epic walk through the cloud and playing from the roof of the sound booth opposite the stage was a memorable stunt.

Roskilde could certainly do worse with a rock headliner.
Do we know which day they will play? Asking for a friend...
Friday
I've noticed that they are above All over the other headliners, not in alphabetical order. I know they are big, but I hope they are not the biggest headliner as Macca or Stones were...
Jackster1976 wrote: I've noticed that they are above All over the other headliners, not in alphabetical order. I know they are big, but I hope they are not the biggest headliner as Macca or Stones were...

I dunno why they are on the webpage, but if you pres download poster, on they poster they are in alphabetical order
This bodes well!

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/ ... ng-anyway/

At 20 songs it's bound to be a much heftier set than the one they gave us in 2005.
13 posts Page 1 of 1