A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
42 posts Page 3 of 3

Re:

ppholst wrote:
Noer wrote: Just got my ticket, later than I used to, but it is hard times financially. OK, Fernet Branca in store and rubber-boots ready, I still have to bake the obligatory Logan-bread, Fever is rising, and this little secret smile on my face tells about the soon coming of this years best week. See you.


Now we are in the right month, at least.

Noer: Good about your ticket and the Fernet...but don't you think it will be uncomfortable to walk around in 20-23 degrees in rubber boots?

And at last: what is a Logan-bread?


ppholst:
There is an interesting story behind Logan-bread. Sometime in the 1950` hikers in the mountains In Alaska, carried with them this highly nutritious long-lasting bread. I`ve always compared the physical challenge at RF to that of climbing Mount Logan.
If you search the net for it, you`ll get a lot of recipes. (I cut out into bite-size pieces just before baking)
You can fill in exactly the type of wheat, nuts, fruits and grains you like, and it is sure to help digestion and hunger. It might feel a bit dry, but washes down nicely with a beer.
Noer wrote:
ppholst wrote:
Noer wrote: Just got my ticket, later than I used to, but it is hard times financially. OK, Fernet Branca in store and rubber-boots ready, I still have to bake the obligatory Logan-bread, Fever is rising, and this little secret smile on my face tells about the soon coming of this years best week. See you.


Now we are in the right month, at least.

Noer: Good about your ticket and the Fernet...but don't you think it will be uncomfortable to walk around in 20-23 degrees in rubber boots?

And at last: what is a Logan-bread?


ppholst:
There is an interesting story behind Logan-bread. Sometime in the 1950` hikers in the mountains In Alaska, carried with them this highly nutritious long-lasting bread. I`ve always compared the physical challenge at RF to that of climbing Mount Logan.
If you search the net for it, you`ll get a lot of recipes. (I cut out into bite-size pieces just before baking)
You can fill in exactly the type of wheat, nuts, fruits and grains you like, and it is sure to help digestion and hunger. It might feel a bit dry, but washes down nicely with a beer.


Sound like a very good idea (said the scout leader). Always bring good energy.

It sounds like what men earlier brought with them, on long travels at sea

I have often hit the tent, feeling the need of something good food energy.

Now there's only 22 (Pistepirkko) days left :D
Three weeks tonight !
Starting to pack some stuff tomorrow, even if packing isn't such a great deal when flying, but more a matter of not annoyingly forgetting something important.
After Copenhell have be come a big thing it is hard for me to get the hype. Not that I love Roskilde less, but with another big festival I am a fan of just before, well Copenhell take the focus
So you`re married to Roskilde, but have Copenhell as your mistress. Can`t be easy. Anything we can do to help?
Ok, time has somehow stopped moving here in rainy Finland. There´s still over two weeks to go...

Glad there´s a local festival tomorrow where I´ll see Slaves, Thurston Moore and DJ Shadow, maybe that will speed up the clock.

Wallu wrote: Ok, time has somehow stopped moving here in rainy Finland. There´s still over two weeks to go...

Glad there´s a local festival tomorrow where I´ll see Slaves, Thurston Moore and DJ Shadow, maybe that will speed up the clock.


I can say the same from Denmark, it has been raining for the last 3 days (almost non-stop)

The waiting time for Roskilde is getting long, but after the news of Viking party yesterday, I decided to go to Roskilde Saturday instead of Monday evening. That's how I just "won" 3 days ekstra :D
I will be eating and going to a metal show with a lot of my camp mate tomorrow, that will be good

Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: I will be eating and going to a metal show with a lot of my camp mate tomorrow, that will be good


What and where?. I would try to guess, but can't find anything tomorrow (unless Emergenza at pumpehuset, and I don't think it's that).

Re:

ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: I will be eating and going to a metal show with a lot of my camp mate tomorrow, that will be good


What and where?. I would try to guess, but can't find anything tomorrow (unless Emergenza at pumpehuset, and I don't think it's that).


Cruelty's Heart at RUST

https://www.facebook.com/events/1174879879307212

if you sign op on the facebook event fast it is free
2 weeks today :)
42 posts Page 3 of 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron