Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
I would love to see Hans Zimmer, Little Dragon, The XX, Bon Iver, Father John Miste, Empire Of The Sun, Richie Hawtin and of course Röyksopp.
And Róisín Murphy of course.
Nicolas Jaar, Roisin Murphy, Thundercat, Toots & the Maytals and Lee Fields for Roskilde too, please. Couple of not that familiar smaller acts I´d like to see too.
Toots and the Maytals are WAY overdue! Man, that would be sweet!
I mostly want The Avalanches from that poster :).
A late night show at Arena with The XX would be quite something.

King Gizzard, Nicolas Jaar, Hans Zimmer, Lee Fields and Twin Peaks would also be really (!) good at Roskilde.
I would kill for Hans Zimmer and Guided By Voices. But I'm sure it will not happen so....
Hans Zimmer will be performing at Forum by the end of May so I don't expect to see him at Roskilde but I really hope to see him.

But that concert costs around 1000 kroner so its very expensive :-(
If Beyoncé was playing Roskilde, backing one of the greatest pop-albums in many years, that would knockout all the other festivals. Otherwise I'm more interested in The Governor's Ball who just announced Tool
Coachella 2017 was sold out in just 3 hours yesterday, 2 weekends of 99.000 passes each, at 2850 kroner pr pass.
Many VERY good names. However, it would seem that Coachella has now officially dropped all things metal/core. In the past they've always had one or two hyped names (like Deafheaven, Touché Amoré, etc.), but not this time around.
Would love to see Broods, Crystal Castles, Banks, Sohn, The XX, Dj Shadow, Roisin Murphy, Local Natives, Lorde, Hans Zimmer,, Kaleo, Real Estate and/or Caveman at Roskilde!
Can't seem to delete my own posts? I tried getting video-embed to work, with no luck, so I wish to delete this post. Thanks
Since video embeds can be tricky, here is a link instead
https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 039327371/
15 posts Page 1 of 1