Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Bon Iver just cancelled their European Tour - including Denmark - in January and Februar: http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/113772/bon-iver-a ... e-danmark/

Bon Iver: "We will be back"

So I guess they are back in the game again for Northside or Roskilde this year?
Yeah guess both Festivals will give it a try
His festivaltour fits better with NorthSide right now, and they need a headliner for Saturday. Bet it would be a dream come true for teh bookers of NorthSide, so they are probably doing what they can
I Like Turtles wrote: His festivaltour fits better with NorthSide right now, and they need a headliner for Saturday. Bet it would be a dream come true for teh bookers of NorthSide, so they are probably doing what they can

Ok ok then. Northside gets Bon Iver, we take Tool. :D
Heartland Festival would also fit well with Bon Ivers festival tour, and for them to get Bon Iver would be the best way to tell all the other festivals that they are ready to compete. The festival is arranged and funded by Live Nation, so money shouldn't be a problem.
PAFTDUNK wrote: Heartland Festival would also fit well with Bon Ivers festival tour, and for them to get Bon Iver would be the best way to tell all the other festivals that they are ready to compete. The festival is arranged and funded by Live Nation, so money shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not sure that Heartland is gunning to become the same size as the other summer festivals in Denmark. It appears to me that they've chosen a different path, where they have a unique location and a programme not made up of music exclusively. But Bon Iver would certainly fit in there.
They just announced a new show in may - in the US though - but still. I think they are a huge possibility for Roskilde or Northside:

https://www.facebook.com/boniverwi/phot ... age_bubble
7 posts Page 1 of 1