Present your camp or share camp experiences.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all, I'm thinking this year to book in Silence and Clean. But i have a few questions to the people who been in S&C before.

How far is it to the main festival site? (comparing it to the Get A Tent site which is already sold out)

Are there shuttle buses to main fest area?

Can a friend stay or visit at my camp if he has a one day ticket ?
That is all fro now. Tak
The S&C is about 1 kilometer away from the main festival site. You´ll be able to walk there in 5-10 minutes. No shuttle busses... :)

Here´s the map :
http://drw5li4pnyc3g.cloudfront.net/200 ... 17-map.pdf

I think you can visit the camping grounds ON THAT DAY your one-day-ticket is valid. Not on the other days. Tell your friend that it´s better get the full partout ticket and join the whole fun. :)
The one day tickes are form 5am to 5am. So if he have a 1 day for Wedensday he have to be out before 5 in the morning the next day
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: ..So if he have a 1 day for Wedensday he have to be out before 5 in the morning the next day

I guess that is not being actively enforced though is it. You just can't get back into the camping or festival area the next day if you have left but probably can hang around on the camping ground until the afternoon if you don't come across any checkpoints.
B. wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: ..So if he have a 1 day for Wedensday he have to be out before 5 in the morning the next day

I guess that is not being actively enforced though is it. You just can't get back into the camping or festival area the next day if you have left but probably can hang around on the camping ground until the afternoon if you don't come across any checkpoints.

Yeah but if a guard spots you with out a wristband for that day/partout it is there job to do stuff about = give you a fine and throw you out. But sure you can go under the radar, but it is with a risk, might be small, but still there
5 posts Page 1 of 1