Present your camp or share camp experiences.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Wallu wrote: It´s much larger and takes almost all of P.

Ah right, I've seen that. I thought you were referring to something else. Just moving GaP to somewhere else isn't really putting in a lot of effort, if you ask me. ;)
Maagen wrote:
Wallu wrote: It´s much larger and takes almost all of P.

Ah right, I've seen that. I thought you were referring to something else. Just moving GaP to somewhere else isn't really putting in a lot of effort, if you ask me. ;)

What I meant was that they focusing more on it by giving it much more space... :)
Well, I didn't do any surveying on the camping area, but it looks that the new camping area is roughly the same size as what the GaP and Settle'n Share areas take from the P camping. So they give more space to special camping, but this is without detriment to the regular camping, at least in terms of size.
I think the regular camping gravity center will move a little north this year. My feeling is that parties held closer to the festival area tend to be of better quality, so I cannot wait to see what this new area will look like :)
bolstfu wrote: The areas with pre-setup tents was sold out already in december. The last three years I've been at Roskilde (2013, 2014,2015), this was my preferred camping since I'm not arriving at day one, but this time I was too late to book tickets. :bang:

I've put my name on the waiting list, does anyone know if Roskilde is considering making the GAT-area bigger with more tents?

Join a Campsite and they will hold a spot for you.
19 posts Page 2 of 2