Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
I will have to check out todays announcements in more dept, but so far happy with Priests, Audn, Show Me The Body and Pert Near Sandstone,
A Tribe Called Quest is a fantastic booking! I can only be happy when a name goes straight to the top of the must sees.

Other than that we got some interesting warm up names (kutiMangos, Modest and more) and a lot check out.

Depending on her sophomore album Lorde could be a huge booking i need to check out as well.

Anyone else been listening to 47 Soul? That could be a party you only get at Roskilde :lol:
jonathansoegaard wrote: Anyone else been listening to 47 Soul? That could be a party you only get at Roskilde :lol:

I usually like this kind of stuff, but wasn´t too impresssed with 47 Soul. Going to check them out if possible for it might end up as a Roskilde party as you said.

Show Me the Body´s Body Work album is really great, but judging by the youtube videos they are not that good of a liveband. Priests seem to be one, a good liveband, that is. Pert Near Sandstone is great and A Tribe Called Quest obviously. I have seen mr. Peter Hayden live and they are really good. Atmospheric, instrumental musictrip is your thing, I can easily recommend that one.

On the warmup : The Kutimagoes, Odd Couple, Shitkid and Stiu Nu Stiu

I´ve got now 23 band on my list for the music days, so I´m on schedule. Even though yesterdays announcement wasn´t that good for me.
They could have booked A Tribe Called Quest and a casette of Beyoncé farting in a walkie-talkie x28 and I would still be over the moon with this announcement. Was hoping for Kasabian as well though..
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: A couple of more nice additions. Still really hoping for Phil Collins, Dillinger Escape Plan and Grandaddy, but High On Fire, Tribe Called Quest and Lorde are good stuff as well. Might even check out Against Me!

I would looooove to see Phil Collins. I just don't think he is even in the game anymore, since British Summertime announced him as "Only UK and European Festival Performance of 2017".

http://www.bst-hydepark.com/events/detail/21
Just went through this announcement (pretty late). Found some extra little gems. 47Soul made me realize that I like shamstep, which is a mix of traditional arabic music and electronica. Rüfüs is Australian dance which I figure could be quite great from Apollo on a sunny day. Has this Odesza-vibe! And Fugleflugten follows the nice path that I found with De Underjordiske. Roskilde always has these little bands that you have never heard of
Lorde perfomed at SNL yesterday.

22 posts Page 2 of 2