Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
33 posts Page 2 of 3
Just found out that Moderat's home page says they are playing Roskilde 1st July. Given that their presentation on Roskilde's page says "flashy gig on Orange" and "a total experience of sounds, lights and visuals (and lazers!)" we can only assume they will be the closing act on Orange. A strange choice to me.

Arcade Fire's page also says they'll be doing 1sy July, so I guess it will be them at 22.00-23.30 and then Moderat/Modeselektor at 00.30-03.30.
I still wonder why this is in the proposed section but anyway here it goes.

WED
18.00: Phlake
21.00: The Weeknd
00.00: Justice

THUR
16.00:The Savage Rose
18.30: The Jesus & Mary Chain????
21.00:
00.00: The XX

FRI
16.00: Seun Kuti
18.30: Father John Misty
21.30: Foo Fighters
01.00: Den Sorte Skole

SAT
17.00: A Tribe Called Quest
19.30: The Lumineers
22.00: Arcade Fire
01.00: Moderat/Modeselektor
Father John Misty is playing friday and i Think you can put him on Lorde's spot.

I think thursday looks pretty thin for orange strage
Sorry didn´t catch that one, I just copy/pasted the list from page one and made some corrections :-)
I´m hoping that Royal Blood will play a-daytime-Orange-show. Straight-up rock music is always good on Orange.
We might have one more headliner (or semi-headliner) left to take a slot on the Orange stage. We'll just have to wait and see.
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: We might have one more headliner (or semi-headliner) left to take a slot on the Orange stage. We'll just have to wait and see.

I totally agree. Last year House of pain was announced later on.

Could they have a big announcement for the 21/22 spot thursday?
Wallu wrote: I´m hoping that Royal Blood will play a-daytime-Orange-show. Straight-up rock music is always good on Orange.

I'm praying and hoping they will get Arena late in the evening. A perfect fit for them in my opinion.
I wouldn't be surprised if Future Islands played Orange on thursday.
Anders told Gaffa that we won´t see anymore headliners amongst the few we have left (he said a handfull) but a subheadliner is probably not out of the question.
In Soundvenue's interview, it says that Sean Kuti is playing Orange (Solange Arena)
I can´t think of others playing the Orange stage on Thursday that the ones I have already posted.
Are Popcaan, Royal Blood or Future Islands big enough or do we get a late add for the Orange stage.
DukeofDK wrote: In Soundvenue's interview, it says that Sean Kuti is playing Orange (Solange Arena)

Toobad. I would have liked it to be another way around.
bongo-anders wrote: I can´t think of others playing the Orange stage on Thursday that the ones I have already posted.
Are Popcaan, Royal Blood or Future Islands big enough or do we get a late add for the Orange stage.

Don't know about Popcaan or Royal Blood, but at least on the Future Islands presentation it is said that "ready for the big stage", so Orange or Arena.
If the thursday ends up like this:

THUR
16.00:The Savage Rose
18.30: The Jesus & Mary Chain
21.00: Future Islands
00.00: The XX

I must say it is the weakest day at orange I can remember. Can't see any of them drawing much of a crowd except XX, which seems to be quite popular.
33 posts Page 2 of 3