Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
33 posts Page 3 of 3
Confirmed for Orange:
Phlake, The Weeknd, Justice, The Savage Rose, The Xx, Sean Kuti & Egypt 80, Father John Misty, Foo Fighters, Den Sorte Skole, A Tribe Called Quest, Arcade Fire and Moderat/Modeselektor.

Confirmed for Arena (Lorde as well? Not 100% sure):
Carl Emil Petersen, Solange, Trentemøller and Sort Sol (confirmed as closing act).

My guess for Orange and Arena is like this:
http://clashfinder.com/s/roskilde2017/

I might be too optimistic that a night act for Orange on Thursday is yet to be announced. As long as Royal Blood plays at Arena I don't really care.
Also, Emil Stabil at Arena might be a longshot. Definitely not something for me, but I can see him gather a decent sized crowd.
Sjabba212 wrote: If the thursday ends up like this:

THUR
16.00:The Savage Rose
18.30: The Jesus & Mary Chain
21.00: Future Islands
00.00: The XX

I must say it is the weakest day at orange I can remember. Can't see any of them drawing much of a crowd except XX, which seems to be quite popular.

I think Savage Rose will surprise.

My guess is, that many from the "younger" Danish crowd will be there. They know from their parents, that it's important to experience this grand old band. Savage Rose is a part of the music history, influencing several genres.

It will be an Orange experience.
jacjens wrote: Confirmed for Orange:
Phlake, The Weeknd, Justice, The Savage Rose, The Xx, Sean Kuti & Egypt 80, Father John Misty, Foo Fighters, Den Sorte Skole, A Tribe Called Quest, Arcade Fire and Moderat/Modeselektor.

Confirmed for Arena (Lorde as well? Not 100% sure):
Carl Emil Petersen, Solange, Trentemøller and Sort Sol (confirmed as closing act).

My guess for Orange and Arena is like this:
http://clashfinder.com/s/roskilde2017/

I might be too optimistic that a night act for Orange on Thursday is yet to be announced. As long as Royal Blood plays at Arena I don't really care.
Also, Emil Stabil at Arena might be a longshot. Definitely not something for me, but I can see him gather a decent sized crowd.

I'd be furious if they put Royal Blood and The Xx at the same time!!! Two of the few bands I want to hear the most this year :D
33 posts Page 3 of 3