Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
145 posts Page 10 of 10
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
ppholst wrote: Mark Lanegan has 2 free dates the 29. - and 30. of June.

The 28. of June he is in Bochum Germany and the 1. of July he is in Eindhoven Netherlands.

Perfect fit for Roskilde.


Would be freaking awesome...
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ppholst wrote: Mark Lanegan has 2 free dates the 29. - and 30. of June.

The 28. of June he is in Bochum Germany and the 1. of July he is in Eindhoven Netherlands.

Perfect fit for Roskilde.


Would be freaking awesome...



He plays Rock Werchter on the 29 of june. So that probably rules him out. Very unfortunate since he has a great album on it's way and are the kind of artist that is needed in the line-up.
Looks like Royal blood will be in the poster with the clue of Facebook, so them and TJ&MC are great subliners IMO.
gixbit1 wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ppholst wrote: Mark Lanegan has 2 free dates the 29. - and 30. of June.

The 28. of June he is in Bochum Germany and the 1. of July he is in Eindhoven Netherlands.

Perfect fit for Roskilde.


Would be freaking awesome...



He plays Rock Werchter on the 29 of june. So that probably rules him out. Very unfortunate since he has a great album on it's way and are the kind of artist that is needed in the line-up.



I will still hang-on in my dreams.....then the 30 of June :-)
ppholst wrote:
gixbit1 wrote:
jonathansoegaard wrote:
ppholst wrote: Mark Lanegan has 2 free dates the 29. - and 30. of June.

The 28. of June he is in Bochum Germany and the 1. of July he is in Eindhoven Netherlands.

Perfect fit for Roskilde.


Would be freaking awesome...



He plays Rock Werchter on the 29 of june. So that probably rules him out. Very unfortunate since he has a great album on it's way and are the kind of artist that is needed in the line-up.



I will still hang-on in my dreams.....then the 30 of June :-)


Me too, but it's an 9 hour drive from Werchter. Then the next he plays Eindhoven which is an 8 hour drive back the same way. So i guess if they don't pay him VERY well it's not something he will do.
J&MC would be THE band for me exept ill ne seeing then i copenhagen this april. So a bummer in a way...
I saw J&MC in 1988 (and remember the concert/feeling), but I don't remember their Roskilde concert in 1998, strange.
Here is to hoping for in this order:

1. Jesus and Mary Chain
2. Gorillaz
3. Editors
4. Rancid
5. The National
6. Icona Pop
7. Rein
Roskilde has confirmed Gorillaz are NOT coming this year.

If Royal Blood gets announced I won't be asking for more. Them and Foo Fighters are two great must-see acts for me this year.

Well, not gonna hype my self for more names - just one more night's sleep and we'll see. :D
Roskilde had already confirmed the Gorillaz thing prior to this.

Only 90 minutes to go!
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
145 posts Page 10 of 10

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron