A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Wallu wrote: Right choice, dude!! Beer makes you love everything. Is there somewhere where the prices would be listed (if not buying in advance, but from the camping site)?

Dont thing so. and it the news just say 23 % . Cant remember what the price normal is. Cold might know or have the new price?

Earlier in this thread Sjabba wrote:

"Pre-order your beer and be the champ of the camp when you bring ice-cold Tuborg for the camp.

This year we reduce the price on beer with 35 % in pre-sale and 23 % when you buy at the festival".

So it will still be cheaper, even if you don't pre-order.

As I remember box of beer costed DKR150 last year. So this year around DKR 115 (without pre-order

You must have been a bit drunk when ordring beer last year ;-) The price where 195DKK inc refund (So 171 with out)

So the price this year inc refund will be 150DKK when ordring on camping

And the price on pre ordre is 134DKK inc refund. So alittle safe when ordring the first few from home
Ok Martin. I admit, maybe I was drunk when buying beers. It was normally my shift around 11. That means aprox 2 hours after I left the tent, that's equal with drunk, and a big smile
ppholst wrote: Ok Martin. I admit, maybe I was drunk when buying beers. It was normally my shift around 11. That means aprox 2 hours after I left the tent, that's equal with drunk, and a big smile

Haha sounds like the perfect state to be in when shopping beer :D
Is it correct that the prices for 24 beers will be 150 dkk at the campsite and 134 dkk at the presale? The app says 24 beers will be 195 dkk. Maybe thats last years prices?
AGoberg wrote: Is it correct that the prices for 24 beers will be 150 dkk at the campsite and 134 dkk at the presale? The app says 24 beers will be 195 dkk. Maybe thats last years prices?

I have ordre and pay 134 for presale. And sound like the app is old, but that is also normal for roskilde that it is first update a few days before
20 posts Page 2 of 2