A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
So in todays happy-news:

The beers won’t be colder than the previous years, but a lot cheaper!
24 Tuborg beer (33 cl): DKK 110 (plus refund)
20 Tuborg Rå (33 cl): DKK 110 (plus refund)

Pre-order your beer and be the champ of the camp when you bring ice-cold Tuborg for the camp.

This year we reduce the price on beer with 35 % in pre-sale and 23 % when you buy at the festival.

:D
Sjabba212 wrote: So in todays happy-news:

The beers won’t be colder than the previous years, but a lot cheaper!
24 Tuborg beer (33 cl): DKK 110 (plus refund)
20 Tuborg Rå (33 cl): DKK 110 (plus refund)

Pre-order your beer and be the champ of the camp when you bring ice-cold Tuborg for the camp.

This year we reduce the price on beer with 35 % in pre-sale and 23 % when you buy at the festival.

:D

This is so so cool. I really hope it will get people to stop going to Germany. Love it.
It is awesome!
That's pretty cool. I wonder how they where able to reduce the prices. The post mentions something about no longer paying refund for non-Danish cans, could that be it or just a better sponsor deal with Tuborg?
Cheaper beer ---> better world.
That will make me drink twice as many beers this Roskilde! Not sure if that's a good thing though...
B. wrote: That's pretty cool. I wonder how they where able to reduce the prices. The post mentions something about no longer paying refund for non-Danish cans, could that be it or just a better sponsor deal with Tuborg?

I think the cans will give some money and then I think they are hoping to sell more beers. The job of getting beers from a supermarked/home/germany to Roskilde takes a lot of work, get cheaper the beers are at Roskilde the less ppl will bring from home.

Right now you can buy 20 for 80kr in a offer in some danish supermarkes. So the normal pris for a Tuborg in a supermarked is the same at the price the festival takes and they are cold. So unless you love discount beers the new price make a 100% sure to buy at the festival and not a supermarked
This news should be at the top of the poster, just above For Fighters.

It could be something like...

Cheap Beer
Foo Fighters
Arcade Fire
Etc etc etc
Cheap Beer would be great name for a band. Guaranteed to sell out shows.
(The price of beer will be reduced) It just sounds so good rolling of the tongue, This must be a world first for a music festival so RF have nailed it again, Its a win, win for everyone the festival ,the campers and Tuborg will sell more beer . :D
Beautiful. Sun is shining...(listen to the rythm)
11 posts Page 1 of 1