Present your camp or share camp experiences.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Roskilde fans this is hopefully will be my second time to the festival. So here's the problem i have if someone can explain to me...ok here we go..so out of all the sites i want to stay at the silent and clean so what i did is followed the link from the roskilde site to tickets master and clicked on the SILENT AND CLEAN PRE-BOOKING and went ahead and did the reservation in the end i was surprised that the amount i payed was very low then i realised what i bought was not the full festival ticket but instead the entrance to the silent and clean camp (if someone can explain to me)...after i realised this i go back to the roskilde site and see on top there's the link to full festival ticket which is 2000 DK i click there and it gives me a couple of choices..Entrance booking East, South or West so since i did the silent and clean pre booking before and i payed i don't click on silent and clean again right? but i have to choose either East, south or west? and then i will have my ticket. Im sorry for the rambling but i was really happy that i finally made the effort to plan this trip and get my ticket then i found out that i just booked the entrance or something
Hi, I have not bought an entrance ticket as I will be arriving after the camping ground has opened, but the way I understand it is if you already have bought your entrance booking you only need to buy your ticket now, and the add on options you see( east, west, etc.)are only chosen if you need them .
I think you only need the regular ticket with the entrance booking ticket. As in, you don´t need an south entrance booking in order to get to the S&C-line.
Wallu wrote: I think you only need the regular ticket with the entrance booking ticket. As in, you don´t need an south entrance booking in order to get to the S&C-line.

Thanks wallu I already bought the tickets it's all good now. Will u be also staying at silent and clean? Do they provide the tents at silent and clean like a get a tent or I have to bring mine?
No, you have to bring your own tent. And yes I will be there for the 6th time. Too old to camp anywhere else... :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1