We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Anybody watching this? I saw Jagwar Ma yesterday and it will turn out to be a huge party in Roskilde. Very pleasently surprised. The xx didn´t convince me.
I´m watching Bastille at the moment but they are not on the schedule?

Nevermind, its a rebroadcast from yesterday but the schedule is from today.
And can we please have Róisín Murphy as a late add.
It looks like no sleep for me

04:15-05:05 Future Islands on Channel 1
05:40-06:45 Hans Zimmer on Channel 2

And Tove Lo to fill the void between the 2 others, alternatively its going to be DJ Khalid or Tycho but I don´t know any of them.
I randomly watched the live streams on Youtube but nothing really stood out to me from what I saw.
Great sound (lots of artists using backing tracks I guess) but it all looked so dull and lifeless.
B. wrote: Great sound (lots of artists using backing tracks I guess) but it all looked so dull and lifeless.

Yes, I found it dull and lifeless as well. Hopefully the acts on Roskilde will be better. Not so much of a fan of the way music has developed in the last 10 years.
Justice looked really good, for being basically nothing more than a D.J. / knob twiddlers act.

I guess, from what I've seen, the only acts that really shine at Coachella are the headliners at night at the main stages. I caught a few minutes of a solo rapper at one of the main stages and that looked very energetic as well.
Hope Hans Zimmer could be one year filling the Orange Stage. It's been great, even too short set for his usual shows...
8 posts Page 1 of 1