Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
joyjoy wrote: Icona Pop will play a late-night show: "The duo is readying up a spectacular late-night party, and you are invited!"

I also think that Hun Solo will play a longer than normal set because there is five artists. "Get ready for a special afternoon at Roskilde Festival 2017 in the company of five extremely talented female artists:"

For me it's hard to imagine that Royal Blood would play the 22-slot at the Orange on thursday. I think Future Islands is bigger and more popular than RB, so I guess it's rather Future Islands playing then. Or why not The xx.

Interesting that Icona Party is getting a late night spot on Arena! I really thought that Late night spot fitted The Avalanches perfecly. Maybe Avalnches will get Avalon late night and wither Against Me or La Mambanegra will get an early spot on Arena. For now I've just changed the names around on Arena giving Icona Pop the 2.30 spot.
I can't see'68 playing at Gloria. Having seen both The Chariot and Norma Jean with this singer, the band will have a lot of energy equivalent to bands like The Dillinger Escape Plan, and Gloria is far too dangerous a setting for that.
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: I can't see'68 playing at Gloria. Having seen both The Chariot and Norma Jean with this singer, the band will have a lot of energy equivalent to bands like The Dillinger Escape Plan, and Gloria is far too dangerous a setting for that.

I just compared the act a little to Fossils, but you might be right :)
Tivoli Copenhagen Phil playing friday at Arena. http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/news/20 ... e-festival

Final schedule coming 27th April!
joyjoy wrote: Tivoli Copenhagen Phil playing friday at Arena. http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/news/20 ... e-festival

Final schedule coming 27th April!

I guess they will play the opening slot saturday then, and Slowdive or Residente will move to Avalon :)

EDIT: Well it was friday

I stick to only focussing on Orange and Arena, and these are my predictions pleasing the general audience. Set lengths are hard to predict, so don't take them for my word.

Personally, my biggest hope is just Royal Blood and Future Islands will play at Arena, and Blink-182 won't clash with The Weeknd or Justice. Other than that, it can't go all wrong for what I want to see. :D
With the unusual setup I think that CPH Phil will perform around noon to 13:30 or 14:00 and then the normal programme will start at 16:00 or something like that.

Of course it depends on how long it takes to dismantle the several stages.
22 posts Page 2 of 2