We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

RSD

So, Record Store Day tomorrow.

What do people think of it, and anyone have their eye on some specific releases?

Will try to get my hands on The Smiths 7", the two The Cure releases and The The feat Johnny Marr 7". Also a few other releases that look interesting, so will see what my local shop gets in.

I do feel a bit bad for people living far away from any of the shops, having to work or other reason that might prevent you to go to the store at that exact though, the concept seems a bit unfair in that sense.
Nothing for me this time. I have cut down my vinyl purchases quite a bit, although I had to order Vanishing Twins album from England... :)

Last year I got Sublime´s first album on RSD.
I will go to our little record store, and hopefully find something interesting.

But I don't know what waits me, so no big expectations.
I couldn't go on Saturday but nipped past Beat at Enghave Plads to check what was left on Sunday instead. I mainly came for the Atomic Bomb! record. A live studio take of some William Onyeabor tracks by various musicians. There were a couple left. :D
I had to hurry out though in order not to spend too much money. Record stores are dangerous places.

I also wanted the reissue of 'Frengers' on clear vinyl but they were sold out in no time apparently.
Ended up with the smiths, the the, War on drugs (great new song, really hope to see them back at Roskilde), both the cure, Hellacopters (Payin the dues) and Millencolin (Life on a plate)! Wallet was not so happy, but the heart was very happy :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1