Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
28 posts Page 2 of 2
Mister Scoots wrote: Somone in the forum suggested King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.
They have a new album out before roskilde, and they play in france the 22 juni. After that show there is a whole month without any dates!

Don´t think they´ll stick around in Europe for a week, if they don´t get any dates between that show in France and Roskilde. I would love to see them again, though.
Hope you guys are wrong about Mastodon - I want something more fun to the metal program. Not that they are a bad band, but just abit meh
Bad religion, Heather Nova, Good riddance, System of A Down, Sting. Hopes and wishes...
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Hope you guys are wrong about Mastodon - I want something more fun to the metal program. Not that they are a bad band, but just abit meh

Agree. Way too obvious a booking.
Emanresu wrote: Bad religion, Heather Nova, Good riddance, System of A Down, Sting. Hopes and wishes...

Will not happen. SOAD plays Copenhell and is a major headliner
I am still hoping Temples will make an appearance. They are in Europe and have all Roskilde dates open. Would be really suprised if they are not booking for any danish festival this summer.

I think the program (unless I am missing something?) is missing some on the more softer psych-rock for me. Moon Duo and Baby Woodrose are on the heavier spectrum of psych I think (still looking very much forward to them of course).
RalaksJJ wrote: I am still hoping Temples will make an appearance. They are in Europe and have all Roskilde dates open. Would be really suprised if they are not booking for any danish festival this summer.

I think the program (unless I am missing something?) is missing some on the more softer psych-rock for me. Moon Duo and Baby Woodrose are on the heavier spectrum of psych I think (still looking very much forward to them of course).

Every year I wish for a great finnish psych-rock band called Death Hawks to make it othe poster, but since Roskilde usually books only metal bands from Finland, I´m starting to think that maybe they will never be booked. Shame.
B. wrote: Did they mention a time for the release, 8:00, 12:00?

10:00 according to their last Facebook post.
"No headliners" they said somewhere in the FB comments.

I'm hoping for/guessing Toots and the Maytals.
Pixvae would make my festival, but that is too much of a longshot.

A couple of years ago they pulled out Liars around this time. A very nice and unexpected surprise! Guess I should'nt, but I still hope for that last minute amazing booking...
They can be big without being headliners.

Of the years I have been attending I can remember House Of Pain and Seed added for the orange stage and Robyn added for Arena, but should probably have been Orange as well and probably a bunch of others as well.
Roskilde stated that we will get some hip hop today also
Helbob wrote: Roskilde stated that we will get some hip hop today also

On Facebook Roskilde answered one of my comments with: Der kommer mere "hegn". (In English: More guitar rock to be announced)
Helbob wrote: Roskilde stated that we will get some hip hop today also

And they were god damn right!
28 posts Page 2 of 2