A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Who is planning to attend the festival but still hasn't bought a ticket yet? Or maybe you are planning on going but one of the special camping ticket has already sold out.

We only just now bought all our tickets (main tickets, S&C pre-access, parking card, beer packages) because of the inconvenience of only being able to pay through credit card (that took some arranging and planning).

Who still has to buy their ticket? What are you waiting for, bonus / holiday pay? Waiting on a volunteer application, selling a kidney?
Oh, you got the ticket, great!! I only need a tent and I´m ready to go....
Buying a ticket? How do you do that ;-)

Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Buying a ticket? How do you do that ;-)

Meh, did you get full accreditation :o

Re:

B. wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Buying a ticket? How do you do that ;-)

Meh, did you get full accreditation :o


We will first get that answer later, but will be disapointet if not. But where more like, i think 2009? might have been the last time I pay for it. Had a few years my dad got me it for chrismas and from 2012-14 I where forum admin, in 15 worked at the trade office and 16 press and expect to be press in 17 also :-)
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
B. wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Buying a ticket? How do you do that ;-)

Meh, did you get full accreditation :o


We will first get that answer later, but will be disapointet if not. But where more like, i think 2009? might have been the last time I pay for it. Had a few years my dad got me it for chrismas and from 2012-14 I where forum admin, in 15 worked at the trade office and 16 press and expect to be press in 17 also :-)


Cheap bastard... You know it´s all for charity, right? :D :D :D

Of course I´m just kidding, mate. Glad somebody´s got it good. Me? I´m more than happy to pay and not to work on the festival, because don´t want to miss a thing specially having skipped last year.

Just got my job with the festival train and volunteers camping sorted out a week ago.

I somehow missed that nemvagt was open so I didn't get the shifts i wanted.

Aka maybe missing Future Islands on the Thursday.

Not seeing Foo Fighters I can live with, but I'm trying to lure one of my friends into also taking the job and he wants to see Foo Fighters.
But I haven't told him yet that the only evening shifts available is Friday night, and we have to choose one during the music days. :o
Wallu wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
B. wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Buying a ticket? How do you do that ;-)

Meh, did you get full accreditation :o


We will first get that answer later, but will be disapointet if not. But where more like, i think 2009? might have been the last time I pay for it. Had a few years my dad got me it for chrismas and from 2012-14 I where forum admin, in 15 worked at the trade office and 16 press and expect to be press in 17 also :-)


Cheap bastard... You know it´s all for charity, right? :D :D :D

Of course I´m just kidding, mate. Glad somebody´s got it good. Me? I´m more than happy to pay and not to work on the festival, because don´t want to miss a thing specially having skipped last year.


Hehe I know your a kidding, but the years as admin and trade office, I did what Roskilde want ppl to do, voulenter :D And as press a pay a bit and tell the rest of Denmark about the awesome shows as Roskilde
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron