A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Since I'm not Danish, it's not easy for me just to go and check out Pusher street or follow the situation in the media.
I was wondering if anyone had any update about Christiania after I heard the stands got tore down last year?
I know the festival runs an anti-drug campaign, but I'm sure they'd prefer it coming from (more or less) trusted sources rather than foreign festival-goers purchasing something possibly lethal.
Feel free to delete this post if it's inappropriate, I'm just trying to stay (more or less) safe during the festival. Thanks.
yoloblaster wrote: Since I'm not Danish, it's not easy for me just to go and check out Pusher street or follow the situation in the media.
I was wondering if anyone had any update about Christiania after I heard the stands got tore down last year?
I know the festival runs an anti-drug campaign, but I'm sure they'd prefer it coming from (more or less) trusted sources rather than foreign festival-goers purchasing something possibly lethal.
Feel free to delete this post if it's inappropriate, I'm just trying to stay (more or less) safe during the festival. Thanks.

Stands are up most of the time, then the police shows up and take stuff down, and up again ect. so yes there is sold a lot of weed at Christiania and the police send a lot of time giving ppl tickets.
So yeah there is still weed and it is still not legal in DK
Christiania is a lot more than a weed market...
If you absolutely have to go shopping, try to spend some time there, at least have some lunch and enjoy the place for a couple of hours before checking out and leaving the supermarket :)
The common sense rule involving buying weed (tourist wise ) is don,t go in buy weed, and walkout as soon as its in your pocket.. :bang: (If your watched going in :o your watched going out) spend a little time inside :
4 posts Page 1 of 1