Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Looks like I have something to do on Monday... First there´s 6 hours of DJ´s playing world music, then the Kutimangos on Rising and then back to the East stage for a disco and boogie night...
Look like a lot of crap - sure some DJs will play some fine music, but crap with crap
Nah, it´s going to be a party... Come with me my friend and loosen those heavy-metal hips... :D
Wallu wrote: Nah, it´s going to be a party... Come with me my friend and loosen those heavy-metal hips... :D


Nah the main booker told us that we would get more danish hiphop from this stage and then they we us the worst of the wrost crap hiphop Denmark have. So no fuck that stage.

But I am sure Raske Penge will play you some nice tunes and do drugs :-)
Well I´m interested going there on Monday, so no local hip hop bands for me this time...

Those Raske Penge guys smoke weed? Who could have known... :D
I'm confused, Martin, is it fine music or crap with crap? ;)

To me, the stage seems to have a rather diverse line up and I think it is more interesting than the Red Bull Stage from the previous years. I will surely be there to listen to some world music on the monday.

Personally, I like when Roskilde gives us the more informal experiences as well - like the Ghettoblaster stage (although it was sometimes a little too loud) or when the artists performs off-schedule (on campgrounds or where ever).
Toxoman wrote: I'm confused, Martin, is it fine music or crap with crap? ;)

To me, the stage seems to have a rather diverse line up and I think it is more interesting than the Red Bull Stage from the previous years. I will surely be there to listen to some world music on the monday.

Personally, I like when Roskilde gives us the more informal experiences as well - like the Ghettoblaster stage (although it was sometimes a little too loud) or when the artists performs off-schedule (on campgrounds or where ever).


I think it is very simple as I put out - the DJ will play some nice music but sure also craps.

But all the hiphop that DDS is hostning is crap with crap. And yeah the informal experiences can be great, but you can do that with good stuff
I agree with you, Martin. At the moment, hip hop is a little overrepresented everywhere and some of it is really bad. Let's hope the next big thing in music will be better! :D
The mainstream hip hop is quite bad here in Finland too. I really can´t take more of those mediocre songs of how much these 30-year-olds-in-puberty can drink and how they can set this place on fire... There´s still some good stuff to be found but the most of the young uprising stars don´t have anything to say...
Toxoman wrote: I agree with you, Martin. At the moment, hip hop is a little overrepresented everywhere and some of it is really bad. Let's hope the next big thing in music will be better! :D


I dont thing the problem is hiphop is everywhere. The problem is that random dude with a shit of autotune is saying crap to a beat. The problem is that this crap is been used at as a excuse when bookes and a like say "oh we have booked hiphop" but you booked crap-hop. There is a lot of great hiphop out in Denmark but they dont get attention from the radio stations and festival very much. So lets kill the crap-hop and get the real no-autune hiphop on the mape!
I will find myself at the Daily Dak party on Sunday. :D
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Toxoman wrote: I agree with you, Martin. At the moment, hip hop is a little overrepresented everywhere and some of it is really bad. Let's hope the next big thing in music will be better! :D


I dont thing the problem is hiphop is everywhere. The problem is that random dude with a shit of autotune is saying crap to a beat. The problem is that this crap is been used at as a excuse when bookes and a like say "oh we have booked hiphop" but you booked crap-hop. There is a lot of great hiphop out in Denmark but they dont get attention from the radio stations and festival very much. So lets kill the crap-hop and get the real no-autune hiphop on the mape!


Martin god damn I look forward drinking beers with you at the forum meet-up :)

You are angry in a "northern Jutland kind of hævi way" :D
ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Toxoman wrote: I agree with you, Martin. At the moment, hip hop is a little overrepresented everywhere and some of it is really bad. Let's hope the next big thing in music will be better! :D


I dont thing the problem is hiphop is everywhere. The problem is that random dude with a shit of autotune is saying crap to a beat. The problem is that this crap is been used at as a excuse when bookes and a like say "oh we have booked hiphop" but you booked crap-hop. There is a lot of great hiphop out in Denmark but they dont get attention from the radio stations and festival very much. So lets kill the crap-hop and get the real no-autune hiphop on the mape!


Martin god damn I look forward drinking beers with you at the forum meet-up :)

You are angry in a "northern Jutland kind of hævi way" :D


Hehe I have moved to CPH ;-) And I am not realy that angry, I just love Roskilde and music so much, that I want Roskilde to do the best :-)
13 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests