Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
http://www.fatwreck.com/tour/single_artist/16 i think its weird that they havent already been booked yo the festival. Opening on the 30th in their tour schedule between sweden and germany. Hopefully they are a substitute band for friday. Hoping for a late night cancellation so we get these guys in instead. Would be a great show for everyone not deaf.
Why is it weird? Roskilde is not big fans of punkrock. They only play cover tracks. I would be very surprice to see them at the festival unless Roskilde is desperat
in 2001 or 2002 that lame metallica cover band played the green stage, so they do book cover bands. apocalyptica
(hed) wrote: in 2001 or 2002 that lame metallica cover band played the green stage, so they do book cover bands. apocalyptica

My point where that all about the band makes the chance of Roskilde booking it very small. That is why I dont understand why your surprice? Just like they do book punkrock, but not many
I really hope this band won't replace Blink-182.
Dude I haven't said anything about being surprised. That's all you. :lol:
(hed) wrote: Dude I haven't said anything about being surprised. That's all you. :lol:

Okay weird then, but still the same, it is not weird with the bookers roskilde have :-)
7 posts Page 1 of 1