Discuss the current and past Roskilde festival lineup and announcements.
107 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
Fuck this, I am going back to bed
That really sucks! Any guesses for the replacement?
NOFX would be my best guess atm. they have a show in Spanien the 24/6 as the only EU show, but dont think NOFX will fly in just for 1 show.

And yeah it suck, Blink where my #1 must see show this year
A couple of really bad cancellations from ATCQ and Blink. Pretty lame excuses actually. Might be the two most unique bookings this year that is out of the window :/
First of all, Roskilde has to find something similar....no more hip hop and rap music.

Bad religion are touring. Their European tour starts in Spain the 15th. of July. So I think it will be difficult to have on Roskilde.

Therapy? Looks like they are free.
THEY WERE MY #1 MUST SEE, ARGH!!

For me only a hand full of bands can step in, and only a few are touring or not been booked elsewhere in Denmark. Maybe a long shot, but Sum 41 end their European tour the 20th of June. Maybe they can be convinsed to be in Europe for one more week. Very Unlikely I know, but for me, that would be the best substitute to Blink, who are somewhat available.
Definately has to be Sum 41 I think. Given availability they are probably the only acceptable replacement I think
I don't know much about how "big" Offspring is today. But it looks like they are free during Roskilde.

Musically I think they have something in common with Blink 182 (highschool pop punk)
Come on guys Sum 41 is not goner stay 8 days more in EU. They want to go fucking home.

Offspring is not goner fly ind for 1 day in the middle of the North amercia tour - Roskilde would never pay the price for that for Offspring (Ice T for ATCQ is another level)

NOFX is the only serious guess on one of the big punkrock bands to take the slot
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Come on guys Sum 41 is not goner stay 8 days more in EU. They want to go fucking home.

Offspring is not goner fly ind for 1 day in the middle of the North amercia tour - Roskilde would never pay the price for that for Offspring (Ice T for ATCQ is another level)

NOFX is the only serious guess on one of the big punkrock bands to take the slot

I think then Bad Religion and Therapy? are too small to fly in.
Linkin Park plays the day before in Germany and the day after in Sweden - fits perfect in their schedule
ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Come on guys Sum 41 is not goner stay 8 days more in EU. They want to go fucking home.

No Therapy? is playing europa before and after, so that would be a pretty normal travl

The problem with Bad Religion is that they if they fly in too Roskilde the miss the break from the US tour to the EU tour. I dont think they will drop that, but not a 100% no. But did´t go that well last they played Roskilde
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
ppholst wrote:

No Therapy? is playing europa before and after, so that would be a pretty normal travl

The problem with Bad Religion is that they if they fly in too Roskilde the miss the break from the US tour to the EU tour. I dont think they will drop that, but not a 100% no. But did´t go that well last they played Roskilde

I saw them in 93 and 96 (as I remember) and that were good concerts.

I also saw them 2011, but don't remember the concert that well...was it that bad?
Lord Beef Jerky wrote: Linkin Park plays the day before in Germany and the day after in Sweden - fits perfect in their schedule

I think Linkin Park fits perfect, but are they to big for Arena?
ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
ppholst wrote:

I saw them in 93 and 96 (as I remember) and that were good concerts.

I also saw them 2011, but don't remember the concert that well...was it that bad?

they played Orange like 5 in the afternoon on sunday. must be the worst slot on the whole schedule to fill. the concert's on youtube. i'd say not good not bad. tons of rock in norway replaces blink With turbonegro... that's a cheap way out of it. i see that RATM have a couple of free dates ;)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
107 posts Page 1 of 8