A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hola,

I have this feeling that I have heard that you can buy Ice Cubes at the camp site. Is this correct, or just some kind of dream I have had?
Sjabba212 wrote: Hola,

I have this feeling that I have heard that you can buy Ice Cubes at the camp site. Is this correct, or just some kind of dream I have had?

I think you're right, but I prefer Ice T(ea) when it's hot :-)
Sjabba212 wrote: Hola,

It's not a dream, but I don't, remember where. My best guess is Kvickly.

But still...Ice Cube - Ice T :D :D :D
I would rather have some Sugarbabes eeehh I mean sugar cubes.
We bought them in the "grocery" store in city center east last year, can't remember which brand the store had this year? Kvickly?

Works well with bringing Kahlua + Vodka and buying some milk too, then you don't have to eat either 8-)
Thank you for both jokes and qualified guesses :D

Ordered a dozen bottles of buckfast yesterday to bring to the camp, but then came to realize that warm buckfast will be a problem to drink in a hungover state even for me.
Sjabba: Look what I found for you, http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/news/20 ... ted-locker

This year we offer cooled lockers placed at twelve different spots around the camping area (see map) A cooled locker is both a locker for your valuables and a refrigerator. The lockers are placed in cooled containers where the temperature will stay between 4-6° Celsius – so no need to worry about drinking warm beers anymore. 
Price
You can book the locker for as many days as you need. But note that the more days you book the lower the daily rate will be.
Access to a cooled locker cost (+95 DKK deposit)
1 day: 68 DKK
2 days: 128 DKK
3 days: 180 DKK
4 days: 237 DKK
5 days: 293 DKK
6 days: 347 DKK
7 days: 399 DKK
8 days: 450 DKK
Reserve a cooled locker here. Available cooled lockers can be bought in the respective areas during the festival as well.
Practical information
Size: W: 30 cm., H: 40 cm. and D: 50 cm and has a 60L capacity
Accessible 24/7
Equipped with a padlock (with a personal PIN code) 
That looked very interesting, thanks for the tip!
12 bottles of Buckfast. you have my respect, ,I,m no stranger to alcohol in large quantities but have always been bested by the evil Bucky, cant even swallow the stuff, hot or cold :D (Think I remember they sell Ice cubes in some of the beer stalls at the campsite)
9 posts Page 1 of 1