We know you love to talk about music. This category is for all non Roskilde festival related music talk.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
So who is going?
I don't this year.

I think the line up is to weak to spend the vacation and money on it.

Of course there are some bands I would like to see: Ministry, Overkill, Carcass, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Invocator, Psychotic Waltz, Frank Carter and Black Dahlia Murder. That's it.

Of course there will be other good concerts, but it's still a no from here.
ppholst wrote: I don't this year.

Of course there are some bands I would like to see: Ministry, Overkill, Carcass, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Invocator, Psychotic Waltz, Frank Carter and Black Dahlia Murder. That's it.

Haha I first had drop Copenhell this year but after the names came out dam dam dam

My program is under her. But to see SOAD for the frist time, PoR the first time, Frank Carter, Rob Zombie, Opeth ect ect worth alot more then the ticket imo (but what do I know, I dont pay ;-) )

This is my program:

15.00 Devildriver (Hades)
15.30 Every time i die (Pan)
16.15 In flames (Helviti)
17.30 Frank Carter (Pan)
19.15 PoR (Helviti)
20.30 Invocator (Pan)
21.00 Saxon (hades)
22.30 SOAD (Helviti)
00.15 Architects (Pan)

Fredag:
15.00 Baroness (hades)
16.30 Airbourne (helviti)
18.15 Dillinger (hades)
19.45 Alter Bridge (helviti)
23.00 Five finger death punch (helviti)

lørdag:
17.30 Huldre (hades)
18.45 Europe (helviti)
20.15 Overkill (hades)
21.30 Rob Zombie (Helviti)
22.45 Opeth (hades)
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
ppholst wrote: I don't this year.

Haha I first had drop Copenhell this year but after the names came out dam dam dam

My program is under her. But to see SOAD for the frist time, PoR the first time, Frank Carter, Rob Zombie, Opeth ect ect worth alot more then the ticket imo (but what do I know, I dont pay ;-) )

This is my program:.

15.00 Devildriver (Hades) Were good at Roskilde in 2012
15.30 Every time i die (Pan), No, too much screaming
16.15 In flames (Helviti) Too melodic (I know I'm messing with the big guys)
17.30 Frank Carter (Pan) Yes,
19.15 PoR (Helviti) Because I have seen Rage Against the Machine I will not destroy the memories.
20.30 Invocator (Pan) I was living in Esbjerg between 1989 and 1996. Invocator was the biggest.
21.00 Saxon (hades) Sorry, but no
22.30 SOAD (Helviti) I have never found the "idea" with this band.
00.15 Architects (Pan) I have just (in these minutes) listened to 2 of their songs. I wasn't aware of them. I will use more time listening to them.

Fredag:
15.00 Baroness (hades) No
16.30 Airbourne (helviti) I don't have anything to say. Listened but can't see why I should give it another try. If they want to be 1970's rock, they do it ok
18.15 Dillinger (hades) Yes
19.45 Alter Bridge (helviti) No, in absolutely no. Play rock, or play metal..don't play none of them
23.00 Five finger death punch (helviti) They have to find out what they want to play...they are not good enough to play it all

lørdag:
17.30 Huldre (hades) Would be awesome at Viking Blot Party at Roskilde
18.45 Europe (helviti) I don't need to comment on this one
20.15 Overkill (hades) Yes, I'm an old fart
21.30 Rob Zombie (Helviti). Go to a theater
22.45 Opeth (hades) This one is difficult. We have to take one album at a time. This could be amazing, but also a big failure.[/color]
ppholst wrote: This is my program:.

15.00 Devildriver (Hades) Were good at Roskilde in 2012 - have seen them a few times, have been good :)
15.30 Every time i die (Pan), No, too much screaming - I love the Roskilde show a few years ago
16.15 In flames (Helviti) Too melodic (I know I'm messing with the big guys) - I used to be a big fan but after Strömblad I dont want to go to a normal show, so perfect with a festival
17.30 Frank Carter (Pan) Yes, - it will be so fucking great
19.15 PoR (Helviti) Because I have seen Rage Against the Machine I will not destroy the memories. - Can see your point there
20.30 Invocator (Pan) I was living in Esbjerg between 1989 and 1996. Invocator was the biggest. - I am born and livede in Esbjerg from 1983-2003(or like that)
21.00 Saxon (hades) Sorry, but no - hehe normal also a no for me, just to see with a friend
22.30 SOAD (Helviti) I have never found the "idea" with this band. - Toxicity where one of the most play album in my grp of friends when it got out. Never seen them live, so much of a reliving the past thing (Just like Blink)
00.15 Architects (Pan) I have just (in these minutes) listened to 2 of their songs. I wasn't aware of them. I will use more time listening to them. - Cool

Fredag:
15.00 Baroness (hades) No - ok :-)
16.30 Airbourne (helviti) I don't have anything to say. Listened but can't see why I should give it another try. If they want to be 1970's rock, they do it ok - it is AC/DC light a and great party live
8.15 Dillinger (hades) Yes - first and last show for me
19.45 Alter Bridge (helviti) No, in absolutely no. Play rock, or play metal..don't play none of them - most a "big name will give them a look"
23.00 Five finger death punch (helviti) They have to find out what they want to play...they are not good enough to play it all - again big name have to see what it is live

lørdag:
17.30 Huldre (hades) Would be awesome at Viking Blot Party at Roskilde - yeah and will be a party at Copenhell
18.45 Europe (helviti) I don't need to comment on this one - hehe I want to drink 100 beers and sing final countdown
20.15 Overkill (hades) Yes, I'm an old fart - if you say so :p
21.30 Rob Zombie (Helviti). Go to a theater - one of best open air theater shows :p and Hellbilly Deluxe did a lot in me becoming a metal fan
22.45 Opeth (hades) This one is difficult. We have to take one album at a time. This could be amazing, but also a big failure.- yeah it have upes and downs, but never seen them live so looking forward to it
I saw Europe once when they were peaking in the 80´s (or the beginning of the 90´s). They played Final Countdown 3 times.... :D
Same number 3 times in 1 Concert...says it all ;-)
That is actually really sad.

I really really really wanted to see SOAD but 2 things came in the way.
1) Thursday ticket sold out.
2) We have the info meeting and getting our wristband the same day.
Well the second thing I just found out recently so it was lucky that I didn't buy a ticket
bongo-anders wrote: That is actually really sad.

I really really really wanted to see SOAD but 2 things came in the way.
1) Thursday ticket sold out.
2) We have the info meeting and getting our wristband the same day.
Well the second thing I just found out recently so it was lucky that I didn't buy a ticket

I will send you a like to my reveiw :p
I'm coming thursday just to see PoR. I'll see SOAD as well, and maybe Frank Carter.

(I Do not like metal, so it is a little difficult to find additional concerts :P )
jonathansoegaard wrote: I'm coming thursday just to see PoR. I'll see SOAD as well, and maybe Frank Carter.

(I Do not like metal, so it is a little difficult to find additional concerts :P )

That plan makes it possible for you to see Invocator 20.30. Do your self a favor and listen to these guys. They were the gods of Danish thrash in late 80's and beginning og 90's (my opinion)
jonathansoegaard wrote: I'm coming thursday just to see PoR. I'll see SOAD as well, and maybe Frank Carter.

Like ppholst says give Invocator a listen, just for the legend status. And you must see Frank Carter it is a live show out of this world, fuck if you like the music, you will love Frank

And for the rest just find me and drink of the LEG (look profil pic)
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:

Like ppholst says give Invocator a listen, just for the legend status. And you must see Frank Carter it is a live show out of this world, fuck if you like the music, you will love Frank

And for the rest just find me and drink of the LEG (look profil pic)

Saw Carter at Roskilde, and I am looking forward to seeing it again :). Will look for the leg and listen to some Invocator ;)
And we got great fucking news - in 18 Roskilde and Copenhell wont clash!
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: And we got great fucking news - in 18 Roskilde and Copenhell wont clash!

What are the new dates for 2018?
16 posts Page 1 of 2