Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
50 posts Page 2 of 4
Was planning of going sober from Tuesday (or Wednesday) onwards, but I got a feeling this isn´t a happening for drinking water...
Yes Wally. Drinking water, is no problem. We meet to talk and have a nice time. Drinking alcohol is a possibility, not an entrance ticket
Wallu, of course
Yeah, I kind of knew that. Water it is then. Maybe. :)
I usually drink more water that beer at the meet anyway as it is the first day of the main music and I want to be at least reasonably clear for all the music.
We usually do a drinking game with snaps shots and kids crocodile toy but it's not mandatory, just take shots of water instead :D
Let´s see how long I´ll last. These finnish drinking habits are somewhat total so that doesn´t make me very durable. Really can´t understand how you danes keep up the whole week. :D Maybe I´m just getting old (thinking about the hangovers beforehand). :)
Some Danes can (as some Finish, Dutch, Swedes, German etc.) I can't anylonger :bang:
From my 10 years of Roskilde experience I've seen the following pattern in terms of surviving all week. The guys who manages to drink all week and keep going in great pace are in decent physical shape, they do not smoke (anything!!) and seems to remember to eat somewhat healthy and drink water (when not drunk as fuck). The guys who are struggling are doing the exact opposite, they are in bad shape coming in and throws 40 cigarettes and shit food + coffee/energy drinks into the crazy mix of alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

The funny thing is that they think some people are just "lucky" not to get severely hung-over, but in my oppinion it is not rocket science. The more shit that goes in to your body, the more shit you will feel. Looking forward to curing the hangover with more alcohol :P.

Hope I'll manage to come by the meet this year. I always plan to, but Roskilde is this magic place, where no plans seem to hold up.
Being in good health and in shape definitely helps. Being young as well :D
No health, no youth, bad food. At least I don´t smoke anymore... :)
The last weeks up to the festival I actually do not drink at all, and I work out almost every day (normally I work out 3 times a week). This is my way of preparing and managing. This year I will not arrive at the camp before wednesday, so then there will not be a problem keeping a party going untill sunday :) However I see the point of not drinking during the music days when it comes to remembering what you actually did see, and most important, not to enter the alcohol fog were nothing seems to matter except drinking alcohol :D
B. wrote: Being in good health and in shape definitely helps. Being young as well :D

I dream of been that one year
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
B. wrote: Being in good health and in shape definitely helps. Being young as well :D

I have stopped dreaming, now I'm just realistic. But I will survive (at least the next 20 Roskilde years)

Martin, bring your leg to the forum & chat meet.
ppholst wrote:

Martin, bring your leg to the forum & chat meet.

I will ;-)
50 posts Page 2 of 4