Did you meet a special someone at Roskilde festival, but threw away the phone number? Do you need a ride share?
49 posts Page 3 of 4
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
ppholst wrote:
B. wrote: Being in good health and in shape definitely helps. Being young as well :D

I dream of been that one year

Martin, bring your leg to the forum & chat meet.

I will ;-)

The I will bring something to fill in it (maybe a Sjabba mixture = wine and natron) :?
ppholst wrote:
ppholst wrote:
B. wrote: Being in good health and in shape definitely helps. Being young as well :D

I will ;-)

The I will bring something to fill in it (maybe a Sjabba mixture = wine and natron) :?

The LEG is open minde buuuuut beers is best.. or atlest wine with out natron :p
ppholst wrote:
ppholst wrote:

I will ;-)

The LEG is open minde buuuuut beers is best.. or atlest wine with out natron :p

...and that is my chance to get out of this wine/natron mess I have gotten myself into :D

Hope to be able to swing by the meet, but since I am arriving that day it depends a bit on how everything runs time-wise.
No Sjabba, nothing depends of anything....See you Wednesday
When to ppl plan to be there? All 4 hours(I cant do that)
We are there now until around 17:00.
Straight underneath the agora tent for E. Look for two toy crocodiles and smiling drunk people sitting on the ground.
I was there around 13, is it correct that you wasn't there at that time or was i blind?

I will look back in a not so distant future when I gave prepped my rent for the storm :-)
Apologies to everyone who was looking for us without any success - we just couldn't bring the flag as it would have been too difficult to take down and put back up.

We'll order a smaller "Chat-meet-flag" for next year! Promised!
I was there until 13.15 . granted I didnt hang around long .. Seen your flag in upper J but never been a house caller . My mistake
ppholst - I need beer ;-)
This could turn into the RF ( Kennedy assassination conspiricy or however it is spelled ),where everyone was there but no one see the meet because they were too busy looking at the last of the bridge :D
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: ppholst - I need beer ;-)

Beer dont work no more , working tomorrow but still drinking poitin to come down :bang:
Mr Tuborg wrote: This could turn into the RF ( Kennedy assassination conspiricy or however it is spelled ),where everyone was there but no one see the meet because they were too busy looking at the last of the bridge :D

Nah we where some taht meet up. Wallu, B., Steffen, Ace, Lindholm + girlfriend, me and a few more
looking like a year man . but getting the first irish made hardanger faering to sail from chainsaw to chisel . it has all ready taken me 7 Trips to Roskilde
but maybe next year :D .. the festival always gets in the way ......
49 posts Page 3 of 4