Present your camp or share camp experiences.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
My friends and I cant be in Roskilde before 17:00 on Saturday and therefore we cant be in line. Because of the changes in the camping area where P has become "get a tent" we dont know where to find a place, then we arrive a little late. Where do you guys think there are the best options for finding i spot, we are 7 people?

In addition, we have heard that the queues are being converted into tentpitches, but when do they open for these pitches?
Good question. I didn't realise the whole of P is now reserved for Get-A-Place and Settle-n-Share, although this might be an error on the new map as older maps show the South-West part of P as normal camping.

I would suggest Silent & Clean (J) but you can only enter there at midnight if you do not have the S&C pre-booking.

Your best bet would probably be the bottom/South of G, K or L campings or take a gamble with the new camping area on the old gravel pit, area F, assuming not everyone knows this area is available again this year.

The waiting areas getting converted back into camping grounds are the East part of N & the East part of P. On West I'm not sure but it's either the South-West part of C or they use part of the parking space.

If you can leave all your stuff in the car, a cloakroom or simply leave it behind with one or two of your camp, the rest of the group can go scouting for a good camp spot with just your tents. This makes looking for a nice spot a lot more relaxed compared to having to lug all your gear with you during the search :D
B. wrote: Good question. I didn't realise the whole of P is now reserved for Get-A-Place and Settle-n-Share, although this might be an error on the new map as older maps show the South-West part of P as normal camping.

It is not a error, Roskilde have said on facebook it is all special camping unless it is not used up
3 posts Page 1 of 1