A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello out there.

This years festival, is going to my 10th time at Roskilde, and i have a dream about wearing all of the wristbands from 2007 -
2017. (For the mathematicians out there, i was not able to join in 09`) But because i was young and reckless (back in 2007) i have NOT kept my old wristbands. So if any of u guys out there have som old wristband hidden in a drawer, closet or just laying around, then i would very much like to purchase them. We could trade for some beer or i could buy it from you. Anyways, respond here if you are willing to help with my project. Btw, i have the wristbands from 15` & 16`

Thx
Jackson5 wrote: Hello out there.

This years festival, is going to my 10th time at Roskilde, and i have a dream about wearing all of the wristbands from 2007 -
2017. (For the mathematicians out there, i was not able to join in 09`) But because i was young and reckless (back in 2007) i have NOT kept my old wristbands. So if any of u guys out there have som old wristband hidden in a drawer, closet or just laying around, then i would very much like to purchase them. We could trade for some beer or i could buy it from you. Anyways, respond here if you are willing to help with my project. Btw, i have the wristbands from 15` & 16`

Thx

I understand, but unfortunately I cant say goodbye to mine. Not for beers, not for money, not for anything :)
Yeah, same for me. I am afraid those of us who keep their old wristbands consider them as collectible items and won't let them go for something as pointless as beer or money...
I understand guys :cry: :D
I have also seen these beautiful thick collections of wristbands on some of our RF-mates and wondered how they ever managed to get them off without cutting, anyone knows?
Mine are all cut and without the metal-clip and they will eventually be sewn unto a shirt or something like that. I have a few older ones doublets.
Noer wrote: I have also seen these beautiful thick collections of wristbands on some of our RF-mates and wondered how they ever managed to get them off without cutting, anyone knows?
Mine are all cut and without the metal-clip and they will eventually be sewn unto a shirt or something like that. I have a few older ones doublets.

I talked to one guy once with loads of them. He told me he did in fact cut them of very neat, and then he (someone) actually sewed them back togheter everytime it was a festival. So he only wore them that week every year.
6 posts Page 1 of 1