Present your camp or share camp experiences.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi!!
We are a small camp, on 6 people(3 tents) who would like some more people in our camp :arrow:

Camp members:

Peter
Paula
Sasha
Hannah
Billy The Blaster (Our speaker)
and me, Amalie

Half the camp will be working as volunteers at the festival, the other part has tickets.

Age from 19-26.

We are a Group of very different people, with each our headlights of the festival:
Some into hiphop, dancehall, pop, and so on.... Your preferences doesn't matter, as long as you are cool with accepting ours

We have all chipped in to buy a decent stereo, a pavillon, led-lights for the camp and so on. We have also bought a football, frisbee and some other games, to play. With or without alcohol involved :D

Some of us, will arrive in the que (Entrance booking WEST), from Friday around 5 in the morning.
The rest will arrive saturday, as early as possible.
We are aiming for the perfect C-spot :lol:

We would love to expand our camp, and get to know some knew amazing people.
So if you are up for joining the party, don't hesitate.

Greeting & orange feeling

The camp who haven't been able to agree on a name.
How about joining us? I made a thread myself a couple of hours ago in case you didn't see it. We're a group of guys from Norway who are also aiming for C and want a bigger camp.
idolsjur wrote: How about joining us? I made a thread myself a couple of hours ago in case you didn't see it. We're a group of guys from Norway who are also aiming for C and want a bigger camp.

I talked with my camp - Some are a bit worried, that it will be too complicated with that many people, not being there when the big run is happening.

But I just wrote you a PM, with some questions. :-)
Hello! I just wrote to you on FB. I understand your worries. The important thing is making space for the tents we have with us+your tents. We won't bend ourselves backwards to make space for those who arrive late, since they have shown no interest in making this work. Anyway, I explained this in the message:)
We also want to camp in C, just 2 of us, an Irish guy and Australian guy.
What time are you guys gonna arrive to start lining up?
flaghunter wrote: We also want to camp in C, just 2 of us, an Irish guy and Australian guy.
What time are you guys gonna arrive to start lining up?

We are hoping to arrive between 5 and 6, friday morning :-)
6 posts Page 1 of 1