A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
I have just bought a ticket to this arrangement, Thursday.

Have any of you attended this before. What to expect (beside hopefully delicious food)?

ppholst wrote: I have just bought a ticket to this arrangement, Thursday.

Have any of you attended this before. What to expect (beside hopefully delicious food)?

Is it the first time for this one at Roskilde?

Re:

ppholst wrote:
ppholst wrote: I have just bought a ticket to this arrangement, Thursday.

Is it the first time for this one at Roskilde?

Don´t know, but it sure looks interesting. And cheap, too.

Looked really interesting, so my camp has booked for the friday. Nice to have something that forces you out of the camp so you don't enter the alcohol-coma and get stuck :)

I'm very excited about this, though I'm not exactly sure what to expect. My boyfriend and I bought tickets for thursday....

I have never heard about this before, and it`s already taken off the news-board. So you`ll be kind to tell about it afterwards right? You lucky ones who booked in time.

Re:

Noer wrote: I have never heard about this before, and it`s already taken off the news-board. So you`ll be kind to tell about it afterwards right? You lucky ones who booked in time.

It doesn't look like it's sold out yet? If you want to go :-)
I just got to ticket for Thursday.

Noer it have never been on the homepage if that is what you speak about this news-board. It where post on the Roskilde facebook and have been a event for some time

https://www.facebook.com/events/3021619 ... 2/?fref=ts

not on facebook, so it was in my mailboks. Anyways, I will have other appointments :) But I`m curious.

I got a ticket for friday. Wednesday night is Justice so I doubt I will be able to attend Thursday morning :lol:

we'll be there on thursday, sounds interesting! breakfast at that place ... hope it rains then it surely will take place _on_ the stage ;)

Re:

Axel wrote: we'll be there on thursday, sounds interesting! breakfast at that place ... hope it rains then it surely will take place _on_ the stage ;)

That would be awesome (but not the rain of course) :)
12 posts Page 1 of 1