Present your camp or share camp experiences.
27 posts Page 2 of 2
Our sort of diminshing crew (down to 7 ppl) will be going for another year in J. Square 78, 79 or 80, I hope.
Silent and clean has become my favorit area, hopefully i will end up in J34-J44. Anyone who knows how many tickets they have sold for SAC?
N! :)
Going with Road trip this year. Partially because we can't be fucked to run anymore!
Mister Scoots wrote: Silent and clean has become my favorit area, hopefully i will end up in J34-J44. Anyone who knows how many tickets they have sold for SAC?

All I know is that the S&C pre--booking is sold out.
Last year they also had pre-booking and apart from the fact that there was a lot of long queuing at several places, eventually we still quite easily found a nice large area where we wanted to stay (close to the agora and kiosk) for our 30+ people camp.

It did get completely filled up later in the evening though.
B. wrote:
Mister Scoots wrote: Silent and clean has become my favorit area, hopefully i will end up in J34-J44. Anyone who knows how many tickets they have sold for SAC?

All I know is that the S&C pre--booking is sold out.
Last year they also had pre-booking and apart from the fact that there was a lot of long queuing at several places, eventually we still quite easily found a nice large area where we wanted to stay (close to the agora and kiosk) for our 30+ people camp.

It did get completely filled up later in the evening though.

Then there is no problem finding a good spot for the camp, if i go queuing :)
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: So all you regular user where do you plan to live this year?

Get-a-Tent East, as usual. Going alone, travelling by plane and packing light, so GAT is the perfect thing for me.
Axel wrote: J.
seems that with a little luck I might meet some of you forum guys there. will look out for your camp names and might drop by :-) I'm not writing much but am happy to read much of this stuff.
see you ... next week!!

You are welcome to stop by for a Fernet if you happen to be walking about the Get-aCamp area and see our logo :)
Axel wrote: Respect to all who survive in the Killing Fields :D

Yes, I bow to anyone over 25-years-of-age who survives there. :)
We're hoping to get a decent spot in C (ie away from main road, fences and the real big soundsystems).

Told myself I wouldn't queue again last year, yet I've now been talked into going to the west entrance thursday night, again. :o
RalaksJJ wrote: We're hoping to get a decent spot in C (ie away from main road, fences and the real big soundsystems).

Told myself I wouldn't queue again last year, yet I've now been talked into going to the west entrance thursday night, again. :o

Thursday night is just fucked up
I will be living in GAT east. Going alone this year and at my age (41) it' s comfortable in the "senior area". I have lived in most areas out on the regular campsite over the years but with age comes laziness...
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Thursday night is just fucked up

Definitely, but it's all in good fun to be honest. Normally it's just a fun extension of the festival, only time I've had a bad time was last year when there was a combination of very heavy rain and thunder weather thursday night / friday morning. The day after was awesome, 30°C, cloudless and what felt like 20­°C through the night.

I think we kinda need to do it to get a good spot with room for our entire camp (around 19) either ways. The fence area of the queuing area fills up fast.
27 posts Page 2 of 2