A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Natron it is then! Maybe just take a short cut and mix it in directly in the wine ;)

Testing a new Roskilde drink this year. Buckfast tonic wine. A strange think I have been drinking a lot when visiting friends in Glasgow. It is a quite strong wine that has added sugar and caffeine. It has a funny, sweet taste that is not for everyone, but the effect is undisputable. :D
Sjabba212 wrote: Natron it is then! Maybe just take a short cut and mix it in directly in the wine ;)

Testing a new Roskilde drink this year. Buckfast tonic wine. A strange think I have been drinking a lot when visiting friends in Glasgow. It is a quite strong wine that has added sugar and caffeine. It has a funny, sweet taste that is not for everyone, but the effect is undisputable. :D

I had the worst hangover in 2015 and Eef (from this forum) mixed me a drink with half a liter of white wine and some c-vitamimin shizzly-wizzly tablet. I usually don´t like white wine that much and the combination sounded weird, but it really tasted good and took the hangover away efficiently. So I´m getting those tablets for myself this year. Thanks Eef!! :)
Sjabba212 wrote: Natron it is then! Maybe just take a short cut and mix it in directly in the wine ;)

Natron is a little salty in the taste, but not so much, that it's unpleasant. Blended in wine...be my guest :D
ppholst wrote:

Natron is a little salty in the taste, but not so much, that it's unpleasant. Blended in wine...be my guest :D

If you mix the natron in the wine, remember to swirl the last sip around, the natron will be on the bottom, as sediment.
Noer wrote:
ppholst wrote:

If you mix the natron in the wine, remember to swirl the last sip around, the natron will be on the bottom, as sediment.

That's right, but let's start from the beginning: don't mix wine and natron :D
ppholst wrote:
Noer wrote:
ppholst wrote:

That's right, but let's start from the beginning: don't mix wine and natron :D

Haha, got it. No wine will be mixed with natron, unless things get properly fucked up!
Thanks a lot for all the responses!
22 posts Page 2 of 2