A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
22 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi! I'm new to the forum, but I do have a question.

Does anyone know the price of wine at Roskilde Festival? You know, the box wine you can get at most official alcohol selling booths?

It would be greatly appreciated, as you are my only hope before Roskilde Festival starts.
From 2014/2015: "Box of wine (red/white) 1L: 75 DKK / €10"

I'll see if I can find the price from last year as well.
I have the new "Værd at vide" somewhere on my email, when I get home from work I will try to see if prices are listed in the guide book.
That has always been crazy cheap and as a poor man I´ve frequently had to depend on that. Just remember the rule : one box of wine is always a good idea, two and you ill miss MIA and Portishead...
I checked the booklet and last year it was 75 DKK as well so I guess you can assume it will be the same price this year.
The price per litre is the same for wine and beer. Crazy, but i Love it.
There is also a rosé wine this year :love:
Wine is good at a festival..easy to handle, nice to drink and the factor (price vs alcohol percentage) is perfecto
Plus you need to go for a leak less often.
Wine and Pianobar + what I bring from the camp, that is more or less all I drink when at the music areaer
What is truly brilliant with the wine in my opinion is how perfect it is concert-wise. No spills, no need to go to the bar as it will last a whole concert (If you like it to that is), less need to go to the toilet when drinking wine and a of course the good alcohol pr DKK value that is very good!

The downside is that it can cause heartburn (at least for me), which really sucks at festivals!
Sjabba212 wrote: What is truly brilliant with the wine in my opinion is how perfect it is concert-wise. No spills, no need to go to the bar as it will last a whole concert (If you like it to that is), less need to go to the toilet when drinking wine and a of course the good alcohol pr DKK value that is very good!

The downside is that it can cause heartburn (at least for me), which really sucks at festivals!

You get that from all kinds of wine?
At Roskilde I only drink white, as drinking red wine makes me a bit more drowzee. So not sure about the other wines, but loads of the white wine will get it started. But the by far worst heartburns I have ever had was the two festivals were I only drank Æble and Blomme (I think it was called that, it was not as easy to get hold of as the Æble one). They were like 15 DKK at the supermarket, and at 15% or something the alcohol-value was maximized. Remember after 4-5 days, every sip was pain. But spend time going to the pharmacy to get some aid never crossed my mind...
Sjabba212 wrote: At Roskilde I only drink white, as drinking red wine makes me a bit more drowzee. So not sure about the other wines, but loads of the white wine will get it started. But the by far worst heartburns I have ever had was the two festivals were I only drank Æble and Blomme (I think it was called that, it was not as easy to get hold of as the Æble one). They were like 15 DKK at the supermarket, and at 15% or something the alcohol-value was maximized. Remember after 4-5 days, every sip was pain. But spend time going to the pharmacy to get some aid never crossed my mind...

I always bring Natron. 2 teaspoon in a glass of water, and you're fine.
ppholst wrote:
Sjabba212 wrote: At Roskilde I only drink white, as drinking red wine makes me a bit more drowzee. So not sure about the other wines, but loads of the white wine will get it started. But the by far worst heartburns I have ever had was the two festivals were I only drank Æble and Blomme (I think it was called that, it was not as easy to get hold of as the Æble one). They were like 15 DKK at the supermarket, and at 15% or something the alcohol-value was maximized. Remember after 4-5 days, every sip was pain. But spend time going to the pharmacy to get some aid never crossed my mind...

I always bring Natron. 2 teaspoon in a glass of water, and you're fine.

I`m not into drinking wine at all, but I know from older family-members about getting heartburn from other reasons, that natron (sodium bicarbonate) is working like a miracle. it`s basically all chemistry.
22 posts Page 1 of 2