A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Never visited them. What do they sell?
All kiend of stuff
Basic food stuff?
Wallu wrote: Basic food stuff?

Milk, sandwiches, chips, ice cubes (no, not him) bread, sliced meat, juice......it's a grocery
fruit, candy, .....
Yeah you can find live of the food form there. Dont expect to get nice meat to grill or stuff like that, but the basic food stuff you can get. I cant remeber the prices but higher then a normal supermarked, but thing they are ok
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Yeah you can find live of the food form there. Dont expect to get nice meat to grill or stuff like that, but the basic food stuff you can get. I cant remeber the prices but higher then a normal supermarked, but thing they are ok

Prices are almost normal, depends on where you're from. It's cheaper than Norway, maybe a little more expensive than in "Wallu Country" :D
ppholst wrote:
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Yeah you can find live of the food form there. Dont expect to get nice meat to grill or stuff like that, but the basic food stuff you can get. I cant remeber the prices but higher then a normal supermarked, but thing they are ok

Prices are almost normal, depends on where you're from. It's cheaper than Norway, maybe a little more expensive than in "Wallu Country" :D

Ok, thanks for the info. Will probably be visiting the supermarket this year as I am forced to go cashless anyways... :)
8 posts Page 1 of 1