A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
How much do they cost?
And how much does a bottle of vodka cost in the supermarket? Thanks :)
flaghunter wrote: How much do they cost?

You will find different kinds of camping/festival chairs. Expect them to cost between DKK 75-150.

I only bought vodka once, as I remember it's around DKK 180-200 (70cl)
ppholst wrote:

You will find different kinds of camping/festival chairs. Expect them to cost between DKK 75-150.

When I worked at the Tuborg Tent(3 years ago) we sold 1 bottle of booze( Vodka, Rum, Gin, Whiskey or a raspberry Vodka), 1½ liter of soda, a bag of icecubes and 5 big plastik cups
200,- Dkk.

I think they have been doing the same thing the years after, and I think the price is really fair :)
It was 200 in 2007 too. With the general price of booze increasing, it's becoming a better and better deal. What a time to be alive.

I think chairs are about 100-150, as mentioned.
AmalieLeonora wrote:
ppholst wrote:

When I worked at the Tuborg Tent(3 years ago) we sold 1 bottle of booze( Vodka, Rum, Gin, Whiskey or a raspberry Vodka), 1½ liter of soda, a bag of icecubes and 5 big plastik cups
200,- Dkk.

I think they have been doing the same thing the years after, and I think the price is really fair :)

If that's still the price, it's very cheap :shock:
There is a guy selling chairs for 50 Dkr, outside the area, along the Vor Frue Gade. That is out of one of the houses. General camping stuff seller just for the festival thing, just stapled some stuff under a big umbrella. Have been buying there for some years now.
Thanks so much guys! I'm also struggling to find these things where I am now (sunny Malta) so does anybody have an idea on the availability and prices of the following at the festival?

- tarp for rain protection
- double air bed
- roll up matress
- Wellington boots
- raincoat?
If you can hit up a Harald Nyborg or JYSK before the festival it will be much much cheaper.

Camping chairs from around 38 and air madrasses from around 100-150.
Thanks I will try that shop.
I assume that I should be able to find a tarp, airbed and wellies albeit overpriced at the festival grounds if that cheap shop is sold out?
I have to travel quite far here to get the airbeds but I'm a bit nervous that I won't find something essential as I'm a roskilde virgin :)
Flaghunter: you can find All the things you are asking for at Harald Nyborg. It's the cheapest place in Denmark for buying stuff like this

Address: Industrivej 29, 4000 Roskilde

More info and prices (in DKK):

http://www.harald-nyborg.dk/butikker/roskilde
10 posts Page 1 of 1