A section for random Roskilde festival related stuff that doesn't quite fit in the above categories.
20 posts Page 1 of 2
I can't wait anymore. I'm about to explode.

Thursday and Friday just have to disapear.
ppholst wrote: I can't wait anymore. I'm about to explode.

Please do not make thursday disappear. I have a toothache like nothing I have ever experienced before, so I actually look forward going to the dentist tomorrow. After that everything can hopefully just disappear :D
Dont take my Copenhell away from me! I want Devildriver, ETID, Frank Carter, Invocater, Prophets of Rage, System of a Down ect ;-)
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote: Dont take my Copenhell away from me! I want Devildriver, ETID, Frank Carter, Invocater, Prophets of Rage, System of a Down ect ;-)

So seems like Mr. Holst just have to deal with it (when a rainy day comes a long (Hellacopters reference)) ;)

When you really need to lose a day or two, alcohol in large quantities always works, ample time to perfect the wine/natron mix ratio :D
But just to get in the mode, I sharede a bottle of Rose with a friend to day speak about his trip to Northside and planing Roskilde stuff
To all of you guys. Sorry, I will withdraw my wish..hereby it's done.

Sjabba: Go to your dentist and get rid of that toothache.

Martin: I can't have on my mind, that I erased your Invocator, Frank C (and Copenhell at all) experience.

Tuborg: Right now I'm sniffing natron, while I'm intravenously taking wine.

Same here. I think I maybe go see a band tonight to pass the time or at least get a couple of beers. Really looking forward to that moment when the tent is pitched and the running errands taken care of (I have bought a case of beer and a sleeping bag)....
ppholst wrote: To all of you guys. Sorry, I will withdraw my wish..hereby it's done.

Been there, done that, root canal fill scheduled for tomorrow. And all for the bargain price of 5500 NOK. So that was perfect timing as always :D
Sjabba212 wrote:
ppholst wrote: To all of you guys. Sorry, I will withdraw my wish..hereby it's done.

Been there, done that, root canal fill scheduled for tomorrow. And all for the bargain price of 5500 NOK. So that was perfect timing as always :D

Bad timing, but now you're health wise ready to party :)
ppholst wrote:
Sjabba212 wrote:

Bad timing, but now you're health wise ready to party :)

Most def! Positive thinking does the trick :D And staying positive; when you have slept tonight, it starts tomorrow!
This will be my last post before the festival.
Boarding the plane in a couple of hours, don't plan to seek internet access in CPH before moving to Roskilde tomorrow for the opening of the gates.
See you all there, have a great festival !
Me too. About to start our road trip in a few minutes.
See you all at the Forum & Chat Meet :love:
Have a nice and safe trip. See you Wednesday
Just a warming to those of you getting a Volunteer wristband.

The Roskilde People webside whas very very slow yesterday and it resulted in very long lines at the check in.

We got in line at around 20:45 and we all 4 of us was done at 22:13 and according to the Roskilde people website the estimated waiting time was 20 minutes on that time of the day.
20 posts Page 1 of 2