Present your camp or share camp experiences.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey my friend Claire and I are arriving to Roskilde on Wednesday and were wondering where is the best place to camp or which camp should we join???
We are 1 Aussie and 1 Kiwi that know how to have a good time!!!!
If you don't find anything I might have space in the Get A Tent area. Maybe too quiet for you depending on your age and the kind of camp you're looking for. I'm expecting an answer from another friend tomorrow, if he cant make it, half of a 4-person tent is available.
Fee wrote: Hey my friend Claire and I are arriving to Roskilde on Wednesday and were wondering where is the best place to camp or which camp should we join???
We are 1 Aussie and 1 Kiwi that know how to have a good time!!!!

Hi Fee,

If you just have one tent, you should be able to squeeze in just about anywhere. Just walk around for a while and see if you can find a camp with room to spare if they move their tents just a little and ask nicely.

We live in area B and there's definitely room to spare there. If you want to stay with us, I guess we could make room for your tent in our camp for example. We are a camp of about 10-12 people. Mostly Danes, but we have two half-Brits and one Aussie with us as well, so we also speak English. We are three guys and the rest are girls and we're aged 25-35 yo. You're welcome to seek out the gazebo with the word FREUD spelled out in pink gaffertape in quadrant B41.
3 posts Page 1 of 1