Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
101 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Right now his tour dates fits perfectly with smukfest. But my guess would also be Royal Arena or Jydske Bank Boxen
Helbob wrote: Right now his tour dates fits perfectly with smukfest. But my guess would also be Royal Arena or Jydske Bank Boxen

He would fit into the Smukfest programme of shit bookings very, very awkwardly at least.
I think its fair to say that Machine Head is out of the question.

http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/121588/machine-he ... r-danmark/
http://www.clashmusic.com/news/jungle-b ... cond-album

It would be so nice to see Jungle again, they have already announced a few shows during the winter!
Re: Roger Waters – cat's out of the bag. No festival dates, but Jyske Bank Boxen and Royal Arena were pretty good guesses.
http://soundvenue.com/musik/2017/09/rog ... ark-275842
So Nephew are back together. They just announced two concerts next year in october and they are making some new music to. Could they be the danish headliner?
Helbob wrote: So Nephew are back together. They just announced two concerts next year in october and they are making some new music to. Could they be the danish headliner?

Lets prey to the booking goods that they are not (But yeah they can be :-( )
Martin Horn Pedersen wrote:
Helbob wrote: So Nephew are back together. They just announced two concerts next year in october and they are making some new music to. Could they be the danish headliner?

Lets prey to the booking goods that they are not (But yeah they can be :-( )

It's been some years since they've been at Roskilde last.

I guess they'd need to sell out those two concerts first though, and then the usual modus operandi would be to add extra shows at both Royal Arena and Jyske Bank Boxen before they're even considering festivals. 30.000 tickets are quite a bunch to have to sell.

On a brighter note, I'm positively surprised that Marie is now in their lineup. She's a musician I really respect, so maybe she can add a brain and some legs to Nephew's music.
He must be a head- or subheadlining contender, but I sincerely hope that Roskilde gives Liam Gallagher a wide berth and let Tinderbox or Northside have him. His album is as bland as can be.
Coldblooded wrote: He must be a head- or subheadlining contender, but I sincerely hope that Roskilde gives Liam Gallagher a wide berth and let Tinderbox or Northside have him. His album is as bland as can be.

I liked the rock-song on that album, but my friend told me that this isn´t exactly a rock album, so after that piece of information and your "recommedation" I will happily skip this one and listen to something better this Friday.
With Jyske Bank Boxen having sold out, and Royal Arena close behind, Nephew at Orange next year seems inevitable. Personally rather pleased with that, as for Danish headliners, they're a pretty entertaining bunch - as long as they play a shitload of "USADSB" songs :)

I, too, hope that Liam Gallagher won't be playing.
My Bloody Valentine is maybe releasing a new album next year and is performing at a Sigur Ros curated festival on Iceland.

Now you probably ask for a link but it was somewhere on Gaffa.dk
bongo-anders wrote: My Bloody Valentine is maybe releasing a new album next year and is performing at a Sigur Ros curated festival on Iceland.

Now you probably ask for a link but it was somewhere on Gaffa.dk

It's not MBV in full, but a Kevin Shields solo show at the Icelandic festival – and the source for the rumour about a new MBV album next year is... Kevin Shields himself, who might be the most unreliable source for MBV news.

It could come out next year, or ten years from now – that's about how precise he is. But I wouldn't complain – when they were at Roskilde last it was a magic show.
Its probably a long shot but the Streets is on a small reunion tour.

https://www.google.dk/amp/amp.timeinc.n ... source=dam

They could, but I would prefer Gangway, who makes a new record in 2018.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
101 posts Page 5 of 7