Rumours of bands playing at Roskilde festival are always circulating, sometimes they are true, sometimes not. All discussions of non-confirmed artists also take place in this category.
27 posts Page 2 of 2
Quite an alright start for NS, but you know how it goes. The next three announcements will probably be:

1. 3 x Rasmus (Nøhr, Walther, Seebach)
2. Hanne, Anne and Sanne (Boel, Linnet, Salomonsen)
3. Døsig Møs Løsig, Deh-Ah-Deh and Vålbeet.

Or just Gnags.

As you can see, I'm quite the optimist about that festival. /sarcasm
Don't care for any of those, or i liked monster inn my parasol when rated R came out, but nothing besides of that. So for me: two thumbs up for Roskilde not booking them. Yay!
A Colossal Weekend just announced Godspeed You! Black Emperor and moved the event to mid-April (three days instead of two), probably to align with the bands booked for Roadburn Festival. Good move.
DukeofDK wrote: A Colossal Weekend just announced Godspeed You! Black Emperor and moved the event to mid-April (three days instead of two), probably to align with the bands booked for Roadburn Festival. Good move.

Aligning it with Roadburn is one thing, moving it away from the weekend SPOT Festival takes place in Aarhus is another. They've been clashing for a couple of years, to the detriment of, I guess, Colossal.
There seems to be a lot of festivals in Denmark all year round. Has it always been like that?
Wallu wrote: There seems to be a lot of festivals in Denmark all year round. Has it always been like that?

Yeah there have always been a lot of small 1-2days indoor events
It's a shame GY!BE have never played Roskilde....
The Chainsmokers play Royal Arena 10.3 - Does that rule them out for Roskilde?
Not my cup of tea by the way.
Helbob wrote: The Chainsmokers play Royal Arena 10.3 - Does that rule them out for Roskilde?

I hope it does. If they were headed for a Danish festival, my best bet would be Tinderbox or Smukfest though, not Roskilde – so I think you can breathe easy.
Coldblooded wrote:
Helbob wrote: The Chainsmokers play Royal Arena 10.3 - Does that rule them out for Roskilde?

I hope it does. If they were headed for a Danish festival, my best bet would be Tinderbox or Smukfest though, not Roskilde – so I think you can breathe easy.

As few years ago , I would have said yes. But I thing we are seeing more and more bands play a non-festival and a festival show in Denmark, also Roskilde acts like The weeknd last year of big names
The XX also performed in Forum in February before headlining Roskilde so its not impossible.
From Royal Arenas schedule I would have loved to see The Killers and Ramin Djawadi at Roskilde, Harry Styles and Katy Perry could have been fun as well.
27 posts Page 2 of 2